Drum & Bass Pilwizer - new commercial dnb from alcaponeuk!

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by alcaponeuk, Jun 25, 2012.

1. alcaponeuk

alcaponeuk Member

threads dont seem to going through so this may be a repost! but heres a new one from me and a some input from a friend! get locked in and let me know what u think, i am still a very beginner producer and im after any constructive criticism and feedback/advice - if your gonna come here and just slate then get back in your box before u even emerge from it! check it out!

2. jimjimjim

jimjimjim oldskool

hey there.
    not sure what u mean about slaters - not seen that.
    anyway your track:
    firstly i like it. nice beats/melody effects an all ting is nice. thought maybe you could bring the drums out more (maybe sidechain kik to a bass). its a little bit muddy, is there a lot of reverb on something - perhaps tone that back to clear up the mix.
    so basically its good, just need a little polish in the mix - in my opinion. hope those comments helped.
    peace

3. alcaponeuk

alcaponeuk Member

thanks alot means alot, yeah i know exactly what your saying i feel it too- might remaster the drums when i get chance, its a lump of muddy reverb on one of the snares i think - gna go back to it and clean it up but at the moment im working on an all i know remix (like everyone else on the forum right now haha)