pills like trips

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by sirGUNZ, Jul 8, 2006.

1. sirGUNZ

sirGUNZ Bassline Buddy

i dun sum.. on thursday nite hadent dun ne for years.. dun 5.. was trippin m0re than i was pilling.. was funny.. they where called kangar00's or quantus.
    ave u dun em..:lamur: :boxing:

we wanted shr00ms .. but couldant get ne.. so we ended up on jack n jills..
    i tink we was trippin m0re coz we had alreday dun sum herbal trip stuff and herbal xtc or sum sorta speedy ting that got us buzzin!! but we wanted more.. the real deal.

i do em like once a year.. in the summer.. i tink its g00d to run round the local woods avin a joke.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2006
  2. Dj SmurFiE

Dj SmurFiE Tha Muffin men crew

pink kangeroo are the shit at the moment, spose to be mind blowing, didn't know they were trippy though. aint tried any yet unfortuantly :(

3. mesh

mesh Active Member

5 pink kangaroos hey ... was probably gonna be heavy either way

:rolf:

4. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

u did 5???? geez. Did you munch your cheeks off?

5. soundgirl

soundgirl Queen of the Stupids

yeah, these are lush. i was tripping the first time i tried them (not majorly), but not been able to get that same effect since.

everything in moderation, kids :)

6. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

Drugs are bad mkay :mkay:

7. sook

sook Member

could be 2cb rather than mdma based pils

8. bbjohnson420

bbjohnson420 Member

how much does a pill go for around there... Here they are like $15 - $20

9. k-tipper

k-tipper I've been naughty, I'm banned

10. mISHKA

mISHKA Member

Haha gutted, they 3/4 for a tenner here, as with all drugs depends how many u buy in..

Shame quality is never consistent across the types tho...

11. bbjohnson420

bbjohnson420 Member

wow, and im sure their better than a lot of them here....

12. mISHKA

mISHKA Member

Its really a lucky dip, I had some blue specked mitsi's the other day and they didn't really do much to me, gave my friend a headache and made her puke up...

Spoke to a mate earlier and he said he had some as well (porbably another batch) and that they were high grade shitt!

13. soundgirl

soundgirl Queen of the Stupids

£10 for 5. you're getting ripped off, mate.

14. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

The only time I tried this crap was when some prick spiked me...fortunatly I was grinning too much to smack them one ...
    There are loads of different isotopes of this chemical and so many different effects...( and often cut with many different things too)...apart from just stating the obvious did you know that MDMA is in teh 'speed family' which as it goes is the same as teh Strycnnine family aka RAT POISON ??? you do now. Chemicals are a bad move m'kay !!! (But do what ya will if its right 4 u)
    :gpeace:

15. Dj_Fozzybear

Dj_Fozzybear Greenpiece Records

Ya not half wrong there Stan!!!.........

Check this out!!!!!

Strychnine has been used in rodent poisons and in smaller doses as a stimulant in veterinary practice. It increases the reflex irritability of the spinal cord, which results in a loss of normal inhibition of the body's motor cells, causing severe contractions of the muscles; arching of the back is a common symptom of poisoning. Strychnine rapidly enters the blood, whether taken orally or by injection, and symptoms of poisoning usually appear within 20 minutes. The symptoms begin with cramps and soon culminate in powerful and agonizing convulsions that subside after a minute but recur at a touch, a noise, or some other minor stimulus. Death is usually due to asphyxiation resulting from continuous spasms of the respiratory muscles.

As far as the UK is concerned, strychnine can only be used as a worm bait, and then only by those operators licensed to do so. In other words it is only to be used against moles.

Chemical Name: Strychnidin-10-one

Chemical Formula: C21H22N2O2

Chemical Structure:

LD50/LC50

The acute oral LD50 in two studies of rats treated with strychnine alkaloid is 2.2 and 5.8 mg/kg in females, and 6.4 and 14 mg/kg in males.
    Acute dermal toxicity: The acute dermal LD50 in one study was greater than 2,000 mg/kg in albino rabbits. Dermal irritation was minimal with absent or transient erythema. In white mice, dry powder was not absorbed through the skin, but the mice died after dermal application of 1:200 to 1:1,000 concentrations of strychnine in mixtures of alcohol and essential oils, eugenol or anethole which aid skin penetration.
    Carcinogenicity: There is no evidence on carcinogenicity.
    Developmental: Studies in mammals have shown no evidence that strychnine produces developmental abnormalities. One study in chick embryos indicated that hatching and development were normal after injecting up to 3 mg of strychnine nitrate, whereas another showed several malformations when strychnine was applied after more than 48 hours incubation. Some studies in chick embryos exposed to strychnine have indicated minor effects on electrical activity in the nerves.
    Reproduction: Strychnine does not appear to affect mating behavior, reproduction or conception in rats or heifers.
    Mutagenicity: There are no reports on mutagenicity by strychnine.
    Human Effects: Strychnine blocks inhibitory nerve impulses and may produce sensitization to the excit atory impulses in humans. Symptoms of strychnine poisoning begin 15 to 30 minutes after ingestion. There may be an initial violent convulsion, but frequently symptoms begin with restlessness, apprehension, heightened perception (hearing, vision, etc.),abrupt movements, exaggerated reflexes, muscular stiffness of face and legs, and rarely vomiting. Minor stimulation may trigger violent convulsions. Move ments may be intermittent at first, but then there is hyperextension, with the body arched convexly, resting on head and heels, the legs extended, arms flexed over chest or rigidly extended, fists clenched, jaw clamped, the face fixed in a grin, and the eyes bulging. Breathing stops and the patient turns blue. The muscles relax completely between convulsions, there is cold sweat, and the pupils may contract. After 10 to 15 minutes, hypersensitivity returns with further convulsions. There may be one to ten such attacks before recovery or death from respiratory arrest (suffocation). The fatal dose is usually in the range of 100-200 mg, but as little as 30 mg in adults and 15 mg in children has proved fatal.

The links between the two are scary!!!! :teeth:Strangely enough my mate gave me two o those pink kangaroo things the other day, I ent done one for AGES!!!! I mean years!!! So they are good yeah? Gonna save em for something good!!!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2006
  16. The_Jungledon

The_Jungledon www.FreelanceJunglist.com

buy bleedin mdma, fuck pills right off. Im one of many th@ had those beautiful batches in the late 80's. Cost £20-£25 but shit were they worth it. Half a tab kept me going for 12 hours+, now all i hear is people sayin ive done 15 pills last night.(And im sure you really enjoyed that)
    I dont munch even a fraction like i did do(maybe 2wice a year now), and its never xtc that i get. IMO find someone with some nice mdma and buy that, it may cost you but its going 2 be a damn site purer and nicer than the crap they mix ya pills with nowadays. I think the good ol' british ravin public should campaign to tony blair for proper drugs.........

17. bbjohnson420

bbjohnson420 Member

Next year when i travel across the pond, im looking some of you guys up..... haha...

18. The_Jungledon

The_Jungledon www.FreelanceJunglist.com

my mate just bought 2gram of mdma for global gathering twat twat twat i hate him as ill be working twat.

19. sirGUNZ

sirGUNZ Bassline Buddy

I bit my tounge up to fark..we was in sum w00ds nr me.. chillin in the woods for like 7 hrs lol with stella..everyting kept on twitchin..the trees .. r mp3 players.. cigarettes..

but i had alreday taken sum herbal trips and herbal speed xtc stuff!! thats y i decided to go onto the real deal.
    4REAAAAAAAAL

20. sirGUNZ

sirGUNZ Bassline Buddy

BUT I DUN DO PILLS.. ONCE A YEAR IF THAT! IT A SUMMER TING RUN ROUND THE W00DS AVING FUN. PILLS R SHIT RELE.. IF I WAS IN A RAVE ID BE 2 BUZZIN TO LISTEN TO THE TUNES.. G0D'S KNO'S HOW I USED TO GET BUZZIN BF0RE . ALL I NEED NOW IS WEED AND BEER TO ENJOY A RAVE :)
    BUT IVE HAD MD.. IS KOOL IF U LIKE THAT SORTA TING

Last edited: Jul 16, 2006