Pictured: The abandoned ruins of Mr Blobby theme park after ravers trash site

wo88le

A Mockery of a Travesty
VIP Junglist
oh, a few people i know went to a free party in a proper abandoned theme park, ive been trying to find some pictures, but no luck.

Load of fluffed up teenagers going down the waterslides on really knackered, mouldy old tire tubes. looked like a blast

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i think the place was pretty much like that when they found it, says its been deserted for 10 years before they threw a rave there. its fun to wreck things though, before i discovered sex drugs and rock and roll it was pretty much all i had cept for nintendo 8 bit and my juice crew cassette

Gr1pz

Aka - Align.
VIP Junglist
LMFAO that guys really sad about the ravers "disrespecting" mr blobby hahahaha what a douche. That looks like it would be one hell of a place to trip though.

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Saw this story in the paper the other day, thought it was well funny. If id of found it I would of defo done the same thing and had a wild party there! Shame the man himself wasnt there to get down wiith the rave! BLOBBY BLOBBY BLOBBY!

'The ravers should have more respect for Mr Blobby. He was a hero to a lot of kids and the thought of them taking drugs and having all-night raves in his house is completely disrespectful.'

Yeah word! He's a reeeeaal person with feelings too, have a bit of respect ffs.

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
Haha, full of incredible quotes. It looks decrepit from 11 years of misuse of raves tbh

My favourites include:
closed down 10 years ago when people sadly lost interest in him.

The ravers should have more respect for Mr Blobby. He was a hero to a lot of kids and the thought of them taking drugs and having all-night raves in his house is completely disrespectful.

and

closed down 10 years ago when people sadly lost interest in him.

---------- Post added at 16:30 ---------- Previous post was at 16:28 ----------

Ahahahaha what kind of a cunt calls himself Captain Stealth?!