Pictured: Rihanna's horrific injuries after alleged bust-up with Chris Brown

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Pictured: Rihanna's horrific injuries after alleged bust-up with Chris Brown

This is the first picture of the brutal injuries suffered by Rihanna, allegedly at the hands of her former lover Chris Brown.

The picture of the singer's bruised, cut and swollen face appeared on American website TMZ.com.

The bust-up is alleged to have occurred after the couple had an argument as they left a pre-Grammy Awards party.
Both were nominated for Grammys and were scheduled to appear at the February 8 awards show but cancelled at the last minute.

Rihanna is also seen in the picture below on the same night of the alleged attack at the hands of R&B superstar boyfriend Brown
Los Angeles Police have today launched an internal investigation to determine who leaked the photograph.

A spokesman said: 'The photograph has the appearance of one taken during an official Domestic Violence investigation.

The Los Angeles Police Department takes seriously its duty to maintain the confidentiality of victims of domestic violence.

'A violation of this type is considered serious misconduct, with penalties up to and including termination.'

Brown surrendered to Los Angeles police on February 8 and was released on $50,000 bail after being arrested for investigation of making a criminal threat, a felony.

He has not been charged by the district attorney's office, which is still investigating the case.

Brown surrendered to authorities just as the Grammys ceremony was getting underway.

According to police, Brown and a woman began arguing as they were travelling in a car shortly after the February 7 party.
The fight escalated after they got out of the car, and Brown had left by the time officers arrived.

Rihanna, who turns 21 today, has not been seen in public since the alleged attack and is believed to be staying with her family in Barbados.

Some of her close friends placed birthday greetings in the local Barbados newspaper, The Nation News.

The message read: 'Happy 21 Birthday to Robyn Rihanna Fenty. Amidst all the negativity about Ri Ri. God will continue to bless her. That’s why you are so great, Ri Ri. From Sharon, Shane, Kim and Rashane.We love you.'

Brown spoke out about the incident for the first time this week, saying he is 'sorry and saddened' by what happened.

The 19-year-old R&B singer said he is seeking counselling from his pastor and loved ones but said much of what has been reported of the incident is untrue, although he did not elaborate.
In a statement issued through publicist Michael Sitrick, he said: 'Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired.

'I am seeking the counselling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person.

'Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and or reported in the media is wrong,' he added.

But he said he could not discuss that in detail until his case is resolved.

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
i got sent these aswell ..........

So Rihanna was beaten up by her fella, ella, ella.
Pop singer Rihanna has cancelled her 21st birthday party.

Apparently, she had her bash last Saturday night.
There was some stiff competition in the R'n'B section at this year's Grammy Awards.

Still, I was glad to see that Chris Brown beat Rihanna.
I was wondering whether Rihanna's had more hits than her website recently?
BREAKING NEWS: Rihanna is the newest member of the Black Eyed Peas.
How do you tell Rihanna to be quiet?

Doesn't matter...Looks like she's already been told!
I think we should give Chris Brown a break. Think how annoying Rihanna's songs are just to listen too.

Never mind living with the bitch.
What's the difference between Rihanna and a wank?

You can beat Rihanna
I think 'Shut up And Hide' would be more appropriate if you're in a relationship with Chris Brown.
So there's been a lot of outrage over the release of a photo of Rihanna with two black eyes and a fat lip.
Seriously, what's new there? She IS black after all...
Have you heard Chris Brown's latest hit?

No neither did Rihanna, it burst her eardrum
Apparently Rihanna is releasing a cover of “I bruise easily”

DJHaze

Quote:
How do you tell Rihanna to be quiet?

Doesn't matter...Looks like she's already been told!

thats just shiiiite!

rest are funny tho P. big up!

DJHaze

When the fuck did I mention reverse rolls????
you didnt.
just its easy for people to say that a man should be strung up for hitting a woman.

im in agreeance that you should never hit a woman, but then a woman should never hit a man. its the same thing but people dont see it the same way.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
you didnt.
just its easy for people to say that a man should be strung up for hitting a woman.

im in agreeance that you should never hit a woman, but then a woman should never hit a man. its the same thing but people dont see it the same way.
people shuldnt hit eacother full stop.
but i fink a man hittin a woman seems worse than a woman hittin a man!
unless its this bitch then its savage!

mansell

husk basically*
VIP Junglist
you didnt.

Exactly.
So why bring it up when there was no need? I don't agree with violence in any relationship.

DJHaze

people shuldnt hit eacother full stop.
but i fink a man hittin a woman seems worse than a woman hittin a man!
unless its this bitch then its savage!
exactly.

but a man hitting the woman and a woman hitting a man are the same. this is the point im putting across. we have equal rights. the amount of woman that go to the police cus theyre husbands/ boyfriends beat them up. that compared to the amount of men that go to the police cus thyre wifes beat them up. i bet i know which happens more.

DJHaze

Exactly.
So why bring it up when there was no need? I don't agree with violence in any relationship.
just because you didnt say something doesnt mean other members cant mention the,. otherwise there would be no content for forums. i believe women abuse thyre rights and think they can hit men and get away with it but go on a mad one when the roles are reversed. im not saying you as i dont know you and im sure it doesnt happen with you. but it happens.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
exactly.

but a man hitting the woman and a woman hitting a man are the same. this is the point im putting across. we have equal rights. the amount of woman that go to the police cus theyre husbands/ boyfriends beat them up. that compared to the amount of men that go to the police cus thyre wifes beat them up. i bet i know which happens more.
i no wat ya mean but men wuldnt tend to go to police for that cos itd be a bit embarasing