PHUTURE FREQUENCY presents a guest mix by JoAnna O

Discussion in 'Members Mixes' started by pfradio.com, Jul 25, 2009.

1. pfradio.com

pfradio.com New Member

[​IMG]

Phuture Frequency offers free Drum & Bass podcasts from DJs across the globe. Remember to subscribe to receive the latest shows in mp3 format as soon as they're available. Subscribe HERE

Phuture Frequency presents JoAnna O

Known as the Capitol City of Virginia’s “First Lady of Beats,” JoAnna O has been playing vinyl and electrifying crowds for 10 years. JoAnna gained a vast knowledge of dance music through years of working in record stores, as well as owning her own record store, Turnstyle, which just celebrated it’s six year anniversary. Her sound is inspired by the city’s nightlife, urban fashion and downtown living. JoAnna’s track selection and skills have earned her slots alongside great artists such as: Odi, R.A.W , Reid Speed and many more. She has played sets at all types of venues ranging from intimate lounges to music festivals, nightclubs, and art gallery showcases. Although JoAnna has the ability to seamlessly play many genres like house and techno, she is known for her slamming breakbeats and smooth drum n bass style. She is committed to spreading the word of quality beats and good music throughout VA and beyond. Currently, JoAnna holds an FM radio residency on WRIR 97.3FM with her show “Frequency” heard every Saturday night from 7pm to 9pm. In addition to a weekly radio gig, you can find her spinning beats frequently during Richmond’s First Friday’s Artwalk event monthly, in addition to events in Virginia and beyond.

[​IMG]

B-Complex – Beautiful Lies (Hospital)
    London Elektricity – The Great Drum n Bass Swindle (Hospital)
    Beta 2 - Close Call (Prestige)
    CLS + Wax – Sometimes (Jerona Dubs)
    Total Science + MC Conrad – Soul Patrol *Lenzman Remix* (C.I.A)
    Cyantific - Empty Streets (Hospital)
    Seba – Planetary Funk Alert (Good Looking)
    Greg Packer – Peoples Music (Good Looking)
    Zero T feat Alix Perez - Threads (C.I.A)
    Random Movement – What a Woman (Orgone)
    Makoto – Music in Me (Interphase)
    Muffler – Hear Me Scream (Hospital)
    London Elektricity – Just One Second *Apex Remix* (Hospital)

2. Jerona Fruits

Jerona Fruits Jerona Fruits Office

Nice, a "sometimes" reprise.