PHOTON PROMO MIX

this was a wicked little mix man.. like Spliff said tight mixing, good EQing

great selection.. favourite mixes for me where;
Icicle - Driftwood
Jubei - Patience
Need For Mirrors - Low Tide

Commix - Talk To Frank (Break remix)
Break & Hydro - Immaculate

enjoyed this mate some nice deep beats in here.. definately some in there that I should have in my bag but havent!

nice one Photon! :)

safe bro sorry i took so long to get back tyou last few days have been madness, mix was sleek man really enjoyed it from start to finish, i think the mix got better as it went on aswell the end was live! as people have already mentioned the driftwood/patience mix is big, as is talk to frank rmx and immaculate, nice work man. hope to hear some feedback from you on my mix soon :) peace bro x

i still haven't checked this..... id be just lieing if i said i had... i will listen tomorrow morning!

Yeah sorry John ive been a proper lazy cunt. Will DEFINATLY give some feedback tonight. If not I give you permission to keep posting me naked women pictures until ive done it.

very nice clean mixing ther photon, not to mention the excellent tracklist.

low tide bein a particular favourite of mine.
will definately be looking forward to more from you sir

sorry man, just got round to listening to this, very glad i dl'd it too.

the track selection fitted my mood perfectly, excellent tight mixing.

driftwood >>> patience was quality. also nice to hear talk to frank remix. nice little tidy mix mate, really enjoyed.

will definately look out for future mixes mate (y)

Ez bro, finally got round to listning to this today, sorry it took so long mate. Glad I did tho!
Really was wicked alot different from some of your previous mixes I think, proper rollin and it made for such easy listning.
Beat matching was quality as well.
I liked the way you gave each tune enough time to breathe but at the same time still kept the mixes coming in quick together.

My favourite bit was

Rockwell - Stay Calm
Survival & Alix Perez - Storm Chaser
Icicle - Driftwood
Jubei - Patience

and there were a couple of tunes in there id never heard before which is always a bonus!

Big ups man, look forward to your next one!

Back
Top Bottom