Photek appreciation thread

a colab, but still gets my balls tingling

and i post this everytime a photek thread comes up, so i'll continue...

Last edited by a moderator:

He is up there with the greats of electronic music production, no doubt...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think in certain d&b circles he gets bare love & rightly so.

But he is more widely known for his mostly more commercial stuff that is downtempo, so on the whole you're probably right man...

Saying that, even though the aforementioned isn't my "cuppa", alot of people feel it & the production values are still top notch!

I think in certain d&b circles he gets bare love & rightly so.

But he is more widely known for his mostly more commercial stuff that is downtempo, so on the whole you're probably right man...

Saying that, even though the aforementioned isn't my "cuppa", alot of people feel it & the production values are still top notch!

yeah, i mean he has to be one of the most respected artists on D&B, but if your talking about 'one of the greats ofelectronic music production'
then your talking about global scale - which i doubt he will ever reach although he fully deserves it IMO. dunno though, new album could do well.

what really fucks me off (at this precise moment) is that the good music of our generation will not be remembered as it's the commercial fuckcrap
that will go down in the record books for sales etc - bring back the days when music sold on merit, not just because it had the biggest marketing budget.

fucking capitalism. fucking americans.

Back
Top Bottom