phone in the shitter- who's done it?

Gumby

VIP Junglist
i went to a festival with my sister on the weekend and she dropped her phone in the portaloo. she even pushed her hand through the crap flap to see if she could find it. :lol: :respekt:

this is second time she's lost a phone to the toilet and im sure theres got to be others who have done it.

CONFESS!! :twisted:

mansell

husk basically*
VIP Junglist
Oh man... porta loo? I don't know what i'd do!
I haven't dropped any of my phones down the loo, I know a mate that is terrible with phones, i've only known her 10 months and shes had about 6 already.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
sure have! new years eve 2 years ago, had the phone in my chest pocket haha bent down to pull my trousers up and the fucking thing went in the toilet ARK

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
there was a kid in my mates swimming pool and we were givin him shit, i instinctively did a flying kick onto his head when he splashed me. it was funny everyone laughed then i realised i had my phone in my pocket. £550 nokia n75.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
there was a kid in my mates swimming pool and we were givin him shit, i instinctively did a flying kick onto his head when he splashed me. it was funny everyone laughed then i realised i had my phone in my pocket. £550 nokia n75.
Karma's a bitch ain't it

KEMZ

Blatant Royal Status
VIP Junglist
i nocked a cup of tea over a phone last year, had it about 2 / 3 days - it was fucked!

ive never touched a drop since

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
i was chatting up a girl at a party, and i dropped her fone into a glass of cider while i was talking to her
lets just say i got fuck all from her...

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
a few years ago i was taking a piss and someone rang me, i kinda paniced i dunno why.
as i pulled my phone out of my pocket i lost my grip and dropped it..

I was flushing the toilet as i pulled my phone out of my pocket luckily it didnt go down the pipes.

I got it out, opened it all up, left it to dry and it worked fine after.

gave it a wash though.
It was one of those X siemens phones... about a week after it got nicked when i was at school

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
a mate of mine dropped his wrap of gear in a urinal, it was wrapped in a lottery ticket, when he picked it out the bloke next to him frowned and said 'must be a winner, that?'