Philthy Philly Crew!

NeedleJuice

Rizla High Roller
Hello all... I'm here, officially. I thought I had already established a profile to this forum, but after many failed login attempts, I'm assuming I never did. Be it known, I have been visiting the site for at least a year now, listening to the radio while at work, downloading sets, keeping up with local events, or just plain reading posts.

Oh, me... my name is Pete, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I first discovered drum & bass during a 6-month stay in the UK. I have since followed the music rather closely, more so with the overseas DJ's/MC's. That's not to discredit the 'Stateside" artists, as Dieselboy is among my favorites.

Special thanks to all those involved with this site, especially those who strive to post the latest downloadable sets, as well as those independent, up and coming DJ's who bravely upload their own works for our enjoyment. On that note, I think it's important that everyone offer constructive feedback to those guys... even if it's just a, "big up!"

NeedleJuice said:
Hello all... I'm here, officially. I thought I had already established a profile to this forum, but after many failed login attempts, I'm assuming I never did. Be it known, I have been visiting the site for at least a year now, listening to the radio while at work, downloading sets, keeping up with local events, or just plain reading posts.

Oh, me... my name is Pete, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I first discovered drum & bass during a 6-month stay in the UK. I have since followed the music rather closely, more so with the overseas DJ's/MC's. That's not to discredit the 'Stateside" artists, as Dieselboy is among my favorites.

Special thanks to all those involved with this site, especially those who strive to post the latest downloadable sets, as well as those independent, up and coming DJ's who bravely upload their own works for our enjoyment. On that note, I think it's important that everyone offer constructive feedback to those guys... even if it's just a, "big up!"

You sound like a top bloke!!!!
WELCOME TO DNBHeaven!!!!
Respect for supporting the unsigned crew, a lot of love goes into them tunes!!!
:afro:

Back
Top Bottom