Phetsta - Disco Dog / Dance All Night

One of them is a Dubstep tune. Both pretty cool, but I prefer Phetsta's original sound to be honest

Phetuu is a ledge, had the luxury of meeting him at interface last year, showed me some of his tunes, i asked him to create the sun vip (but yet to hear it yet).

Phetuu is a ledge, had the luxury of meeting him at interface last year, showed me some of his tunes, i asked him to create the sun vip (but yet to hear it yet).

Taken from his myspace blog updates:

New Tracks Added & New Video Uploaded (Includes an exclusive sneak peak at The Sun VIP)

Proper party animal too !

Lol Agreed!! Had to collect Him and Shock One up last year so they could come and play at my night, To sound as f@ck, Down to earth guys who in my opinion up until recently really havent had the credit they're due!

Disco Dog is Big!! I think its good to show that he does have other styles and can still pull them off, Lush tune, Wicked intro and really needs to be heard on a big system to be appreciated

I found this but I don't know if it is the VIP, it sounds so similar, but the intro is different

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa5azrnka2g

I had convinced myself I had heard it then I thought I must have dreamt it, been thinking about this track a lot recently. I picked up the original for about £2 when selectadisk was closing down in Nottingham

Last edited:
Lol Agreed!! Had to collect Him and Shock One up last year so they could come and play at my night, To sound as f@ck, Down to earth guys who in my opinion up until recently really havent had the credit they're due!

Disco Dog is Big!! I think its good to show that he does have other styles and can still pull them off, Lush tune, Wicked intro and really needs to be heard on a big system to be appreciated

I think I liked Cheltenham curry better than Hypes set. Just saying...although one is food stuff and the other is a musical performance, so who's to say which was really better?

another new phetsta is coming really soon too :D

Dj Panik - Super Skank (Phetsta Remix)

tune is finished etc , and really soon to be released .
audio clips coming really soon too :D

Yeah just trying to work on a flip for it at the moment, but will drop on Technique. Unfortunately all attempts so far resemble a 1970's Peter Gabriel flute solo and accompanying hair cut.

Back
Top Bottom