Phat 09!!

Hightech

VIP Junglist
TickPhatOutdoors.jpg

So for all you andy c touchers out there already trying to plan your
new years around a huge 2 maby even 4 hour andy set......

HA TO FUCKING BAD:nurr_nur:

hes down here in lil old new zealand and finaly i get to see what all the big fuss is about........ (yn)
So sorry if this has ruind ur new years plans ... im sure u could make it down here if he means that much to u :nurr_nur:

Phat09 proudly announce the exclusive appearance of 3 of the worlds top DJs in their respective genres for this years 3 night New Years Eve Festival at Inangahua on the South Islands West Coast :

:twitchy:Drum n Bass Arenas supreme world winner of Best DJ for the 6th successive year Mr ANDY C + MC GQ;

:twitchy:the best known face & sound in American drum & bass for over a decade Brooklyn based DIESELBOY + MC MESSINIAN;

:twitchy:the godfather of dubstep & sub-bass addict Croydon UKs wonderkid SKREAM;

other acts also confirmed at this early stage include electronic/hardcore/jungle/dubstep hybrid live duo DRUMCORPS UK aka Aaron Spectre; & breaks party animals THE BREAKFASTAZ also from the UK.

NZ acts confirmed to date include :

THE UPBEATS, CONCORD DAWN, SALMONELLA DUB, P-MONEY, BUDSPELLS (Australia), TIKI TAANE, MINUIT, OLMECHA SUPREME, TIMMY SCHUMACHER & MC KYLA, AGENT ALVIN, TREI, STATE OF MIND, BULLETPROOF, ANTIFORM live, WICKED DRAWN, BLACK PLANET, EMMA G & JESS HARTLEY, DOSE, ORGANIKISMNESS, CHARLIE B & BILLY FLUID, RANDOMPLAY NANOTEK, SNAX, SHORTKUTZ, FUNKNSLOCUTS, DROP, SICK CYCLE & AUNTY ETHYL … to name just a few
:banana:

Looks like a very sick night mate, New Years eve is my birthday but don't think I"ll be traveling to New Zealand for it. lol. I see Andy play once a month on average a year over here so trust me it ain't my priority on my bday to see him play!! But you will see what the fuss is about and because it's NYE you can guarantee he will smash it. Have a good one...

Looks like a great party - you gonna have an amazing time...

No worries that you've got Andy C for New Year, he's way too good to keep to ourselves!

andy c has played the same set for the last 2 years, people love him too much..its all about the new breed of dj, they play the hottest dubs straight off the press..nobody rolls sets like callide, alpha, original sin...there the boys that you want to pay the money to go see.. i would pay to watch the smaller boys rather than andy c, hype, mampi...why do i wanna hear the same tunes over and over again?

andy c has played the same set for the last 2 years, people love him too much..its all about the new breed of dj, they play the hottest dubs straight off the press..nobody rolls sets like callide, alpha, original sin...there the boys that you want to pay the money to go see.. i would pay to watch the smaller boys rather than andy c, hype, mampi...why do i wanna hear the same tunes over and over again?

:knob:

Because at jump-up nights you never hear the dj's play the same tune a million times without being mixed, do you?? And their EQing is far better than Andy or Friction's isn't it??? Andy definitely doesn't have access to all the hottest dubs before anyone else, does he??? Of course he's ben playing the same set for over 2 years....

In Soviet Russia, I agree with you.

what cos my opinion is different to yours makes me a knob? everytime i see andy c he drops the same tunes..all about variety bruv..stop following the crowd and move towards innovation!!

what cos my opinion is different to yours makes me a knob? everytime i see andy c he drops the same tunes..all about variety bruv..stop following the crowd and move towards innovation!!

No, if your opinion differes from mine it doesn't make you a knob - there's plenty of people whose opinion differs from mine on here, and we argue it back and forth and we've always got massive respect for each other...

The reason why you're a knob is cos the guy who wrote the origional post wrote it bacause he's excited about seeing Andy C, because he doesn't get the chance to do so as he lives all the way round in NZ...

He's clearly excited about it and really looking forward to it and has started a thread about it because of that.

And what do you do? Come along and piss on his fire because you like other DJ's and not Andy C. If you prefer other DJ's to him go and start your own thread about it, don't just come along and put him down on this thread, what you trying to do? Spoil the guys New Year or something?

Besides, what you said isn't even true anyway, it's just a load of old crap.

It's for those reasons I called you a knob, and I'll do it again.

:knob:

did i say jump up nights??? i said new breed dj's which generally means second room mate.

dj pleasure - producer - brings fresh tunes straight freshly made
dj alpha - dubs you wont hear anyone else drop
dj callide - is a friend of mine and i know he has got dubs that not even andy c knows exist.
original sin - will always play the freshest tunes from, tunes you think are over played but you hear g dub and original sin drop tunes months and months before the others.

i heard hazard drop killers dont die last year around april, the djs are still dropping it and these are your favourite djs lol

hazard #1 knows the score. dont get us wrong, we appreciate that people like andy c an friction are shit hot at mixing, but i herd the tunes on there sets way too many times. then u get people like alpha or ckb, these smaller people are playin tunes that nobody else plays. not only are they different, but they are fuckin heavy, these are the tunes that are paving the way forward for drum n bass, drum n bass is not a commercial sell out bollocks like pendulum, which is the way andy c is goin, its all about keepin it dark, and more underground. Soon enough people will recognise its all about room 2 in the raves!

i heard hazard drop killers dont die last year around april, the djs are still dropping it and these are your favourite djs lol

And you think the DJ's you've listed don't still play 'Killers Don't Die'???!! Half the time without even mixing it, just fucking switching the tune. Anyway lets agree to disagree, stick to your over used-bleeps, recycled synths and monotonous bass wobble. Lets stop jacking this guy's thread ffs.

maximum respect to hightech, i hope you have a good new years eve... watch out for the new breed though, in a couple of years it will be these boys your begging to come to new zealand

And you think the DJ's you've listed don't still play 'Killers Don't Die'???!! Half the time without even mixing it, just fucking switching the tune. Anyway lets agree to disagree, stick to your over used-bleeps, recycled synths and monotonous bass wobble. Lets stop jacking this guy's thread ffs.

Yeah for sure!

Don't pay any attention Hightech, you are gonna have the fucking time of your life if you go to this at New Year I promise...

From the second Andy C opens with his first double drop you'll know that there was never any doubt...

Took my girl to see Andy C at Ram a while back, she's into drum and bass but had never seen him before. She turns to me as we're leaving and says with a big grin on her face "Andy C is just better than the others isn't, I mean he really is, it's not just people saying that, he's just so fucking good isn't he"

That's how you're gonna feel man, and your grin is gonna be just as big!

lol tbh im not even a huge fan of andy... im more excited to c some of the local nz guys (trei)

but yea gess i am excited to c him coz every1 second thread on heres about him so will b good :) lol thanx greg

but yea Hazard_#1 cnt really comment on what ur saying nenver seen him play :p but i will report if hes playing same old tunes u heard last year..

did i say jump up nights??? i said new breed dj's which generally means second room mate.

dj pleasure - producer - brings fresh tunes straight freshly made
dj alpha - dubs you wont hear anyone else drop
dj callide - is a friend of mine and i know he has got dubs that not even andy c knows exist.
original sin - will always play the freshest tunes from, tunes you think are over played but you hear g dub and original sin drop tunes months and months before the others.

Mate all them djs you named are jump up djs.

Back
Top Bottom