Phase us remix

B

BC#9

PHASE US BC⚡︎9 REMIX
London Elektricity has been my favorite drum and bass artist since the first album syncopated city featuring elsa esmerelda on vocals. Tony Colman, the CEO and pioneer behind hospital records started a movement in 1996 that has been a landing pad for some of the greatest drum and bass artists today. not to mention med school and their latest label, offering a home for many up and coming progressive drum and bass artists. in 2012, as i was an emerging drum and bass artist, i suffered two strokes and a brain aneurism, losing complete use of my arms and hands and for six months, not knowing if i would ever be able to produce or perform music again. at that time i wrote an email to tony expressing just how much London Electricity had been the soundtrack of my life, and the release at the time, yikes!, featuring the song electricity will keep us warm, with vocals by Elsa Esmerelda gave me so much hope and solace and served as my mantra during that incredibly challenging and difficult time in my life. how funny things are when they come full circle…at that time in my life, it was the drum and bass artists from the uk and us that followed me online that kept me alive. i was also reunited at that time with my former friend and current fiancee Xtene, who is featured in this video. with the release of are we there yet?, i was once again beside myself with gratitude for this album and was amazed by tony once again raising the bar by bringing in Emer Dineen on vocals. the song phase us touched me so deeply that i knew i had to remix it. tony was kind enough to make available the stems for the entire album. i contacted tony via email, asked permission to remix the track, and always being available, he returned my email within one day with a reply encouraging me to go forward. his only request was that i contact him so he could hear it himself. to say i am humbled and grateful for the opportunity to take only Emen’s vocal track and rewrite the song from the floor up would be an understatement…to have her voice in the studio with me gave me an emotional connection to the song that no words can describe.martin aka marvin of SoRealSounds of London, England handled the mastering. today is my birthday. i am 48. wow, what a great day. thanks again to all my followers, friends, and family…and especially to you, Tony. cheers. ☆ DJ☉BC№Ꮽ ☆

Thanks for the kind words. My first post and first reply. Thanks for making me feel welcome
Sorry I didn't quite reply to your question yes I only used the vocal stem provided by Tony at hospital records .I rewrote the song & produced it as well. I produced the video and edited footage. I just finished my third video and I'm releasing a new remix from London Elektricity latest album later this week . If you enjoyed that please feel free to check out my video for my single liquid blue it's posted on my profile page and I would appreciate your feedback as well .

Last edited by a moderator:
i see. then i have to say your track sounds quite unique, interesting arrange and sounds. well done! :2thumbs:
any chance you can share the vocals? i'd love to do a remix myself ..

PS: hospital records did what they are supposed to do .. saving people !! ;)

Last edited:
the good news is you can purchase that exact stem that I used at beat port.com the entire album stems are available there for a very reasonable price. If you remix it please forward your new mixed me I would love to hear it is well .also I have two more remixes from that album one that I'm releasing this week but I'll shoot to you as soon as it comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:
i see .. no problem. i just realised you got the stems from beatport.
No problem did you get a chance to read what I had written underneath the video it gives a lot of information about where it was shot and so forth as well as some more artists info that would give you more information on what I'm doing and so forth and yes I would like to link up it's about 414 in the morning where I'm at right now so I'm just getting ready to turn in for the night but I look forward to definitely linking up with you drum and bass is my life and I have a lot of things going on right now and I always love to share and meet new people that's why I joined this form today so happy we had the chance to hook up

Back
Top Bottom