PHASE 2 ON FRIDAY! reviewers needed

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
we need someone to review the second room at phase 2 (Portsmouth) on friday!!...desparately!

none of us can make it but we need someone to review/take pics etc...in case u didnt know Ollie Teeba (Herbaliser ) is playing a set and we need this for the mag...

there is also sum techno a gwarn in t'other room if u r that way inclined..

get back to me asap

(guest list to be sorted but shuld be ok!)u will get full credit in the mag and will possibly be able to do sum mnore work with us later..(for money and everything!!..wow!) :D

lokki said:
we need someone to review the second room at phase 2 (Portsmouth) on friday!!...desparately!

none of us can make it but we need someone to review/take pics etc...in case u didnt know Ollie Teeba (Herbaliser ) is playing a set and we need this for the mag...

there is also sum techno a gwarn in t'other room if u r that way inclined..

get back to me asap

(guest list to be sorted but shuld be ok!)u will get full credit in the mag and will possibly be able to do sum mnore work with us later..(for money and everything!!..wow!) :D
where is it out of intrest

well...room 2 is is electro/trip hop and room 1 is pure techno...

im fukin skint and well busy so cant go, unfortunately. and i havnt heard back from them about guest lists so i guess that aintb hapening now!!

if ur up for going anyway and paying and reviewing it then that,d be cool, but otherwise fuk it1

nice 1

Back
Top Bottom