Pharrell’s custom Gold G-shock watches are tacky pharrells-gshock-gold-watch.jpg Even

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Pharrell’s custom Gold G-shock watches are tacky ..........

Pharrell’s custom Gold G-shock watches are tacky

Even though I hate products made from gold, there are some exquisite timepieces made from this shiny material that manage to take my breath away. So just when I was beginning to warm up to these gold timepieces, I came face to face with Pharrell’s customized Gold G-Shock watches. One look at these watches and my warmth has turned to hatred all over again. The ordinary plastic G-Shock watches look nothing but tacky after their bling makeover. I wonder what Pharrel was thinking when he decided to incorporate diamonds and gold in this ordinary watch. Definitely not luxurious, these bling watches are anything but exquisite and beautiful. What say, guys?

Last edited:

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Re: Pharrell’s custom Gold G-shock watches are tacky pharrells-gshock-gold-watch.jpg

:lol: what a shit looking watch!

looks like he has just won it out of those cherry picking machines at the fair.

Da'DGee

Scousebuster
VIP Junglist
Re: Pharrell’s custom Gold G-shock watches are tacky pharrells-gshock-gold-watch.jpg

more than ugly...!

i use this one. no batteries needed.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist

i've still got my g-shock somewhere.

it was one of the earliest ones, had a stretchy fabric strap with a clip.

i loved it but never replaced the battery.

i might dig it out and get it fixed.

My stepdad baught me this watch for my 18th

Apparently my mum said that it's expensive, I don't wanna even look at the price then and I'm too scared to wear it...