pharmaceutical drugs

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by djhektikz, Aug 11, 2009.

1. djhektikz

djhektikz Active Member

anyone recommend me some?? and any decent sites to get them off?? i want to experiment!!

edit- iv heard of these Valium, Xanax, Lorazepam but dont really know wat they do..

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  2. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Haha stick to your normal weekend habits man. You don't wanna go down this road.

3. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Yeah true, I know someone that I have known for years who has just been arrested under the mental health act, started taking valiums for a while, got hooked, ended up taken up to 60+ everyday and loosing the plot.. sad story : (

Sayin that though a lot of people do use v's for comedowns etc and are fine but prob best to stick to what your used to

4. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

ask fes how 'fun' these sort of drugs are to be hooked on .. :rinsed: .. just stick to the normals man.. dont even bother with pharms , far more addictive and fuck you and your life up if you get proper hooked. just not worth it, and most of them are not buzzing like your after.. stick to e's , mdma , ect ect

5. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

This.

I do this but generally stick with what you know. I'd take advice of a guy called dose tbh.

When we all had our "weed amnesty" any quitter will tell you that it's really hard to get to sleep. A guy I went to uni with replpaced his nighttime spliff with valium before bed and just kept pushing his body clock and missing uni. Had to drop out.

People shouldn't be going to bed for a full nights sleep at 3pm on your average weekday.

6. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

I've had vallium after a 36 hour drug binge, an it literally knocked me out after about 20 - 30 min, woke up about 8 - 10 hours later feeling great lol, but its not really a fun drug it just makes you sleep

7. MattDMA

MattDMA DnB Idiot

mate u dont wanna be down this road with me...trust...its not fun after a while... ive got a massive stack of the little cunts...
    diazepam, tamazepam, vicodin, codeine, dihydromorphine, tramadol, xanex..mate the list is endless...its a fucking cunt being hooked to these

8. djhektikz

djhektikz Active Member

OHH its not that i wanna keep taking them just wanna try them out, but i have a very addictive personality soo it would probs not be a good idea from some off the feedback iv read.

9. Jacomelli

Jacomelli J4COM3LL1

laxative - it get you buzzin of ya tits :razz:

10. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

pharms are chemical tools, a bit like speed. you (well, I) take them to level you out and control other highs.

anybody who's taken too much LSD, will explain why Valium's important to have around.

they're not "fun", and they're (almost) all much more addictive than the illegal kinds.

11. wobbie

wobbie Echidna

Just seeing the title of this thread with Hektiks name under it made me giggle.

12. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

yea man if you really want to PM me im not bout to air my massive addiction over the public internet. but imo, dont even start man.

13. EWOKS

never said you was addicted :rinsed: , you have mentioned your knowledge of pharms many times in past in threads ( i can dig up if you want proof) ,therefore, i was simply saying , fes will explain more about these drugs,as he knows about the damage these drugs can do... you dont have to be one, to know one.. and from reading your posts, you seem to have negative imput to put across, wheather personal or not i do not know , but being in the u.s. and from your posts in the past, i gether you have more knowledge than most on here..

14. EWOKS

shit , erm .. i think i may of read your post wrong fes, thought you was saying,that i was implying your some sort of uphill pharmer :wave: sry man. all cool :wave:

15. Fes Rock

oh no no, E dawg. i wasnt trying to be bitchy in any way on that post. your right i do struggle with pharmy addiction, im not shy at all i guess. I still have trouble with it and have even considered some type of rehab.

yea, theres no where to get them online man, its just not safe and to expensive to take thie risk of not getting them

things you want are Pain Killers. they are the best highs i have ever felt in my life. relaxing, calm with a burst of confidence/energy. So go out and find someone whos terminally ill and buy some of there drugs. trust me they will sell them to you...

16. EWOKS

its just popping the '' excuse me are you terminally ill '' question thats the main hurdle to get over..

yea i read your post wrong sry again mayyyyyyne

17. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

18. Fes Rock

well as you can imagine i have quite a few hook ups for morphine and 30 mg oxycodone. so it takes time but in my country there everywhere. people who are over medicated for the sake of money earned by pharm companys

but in the end its still a narcotic

19. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

stick with the green imo

20. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Is morphine like codeine? I have also known people who use 30mg codeine tabs, well a lot of them, and extract the codeine out, I was told like 250mg of extracted codeine is the equivilant to a decent hit of morphine, but again its summit I would rather not go down the road of..