Phace & Rockwell - No!

absolutly love this tune!! seems like theyve edited it from the original version we heard but it buiilds slower now?? or am i mad??

absolutly love this tune!! seems like theyve edited it from the original version we heard but it buiilds slower now?? or am i mad??

Nah man they've definatly changed it.. The original had a heavier feel to it. removed/added some edits and not had that bassline distortion after the first drop go on so long.. it seems alittle smoother to me. dirtier the better imo..

Last edited:
Too many random animal noises for me, has potential for a decent VIP though ...

you obvoiusly never herd hazards 'power up'.. That had random samples running all the way throw it lol.. If anything id say this was more straight edged then any of rockwells other tracks.. I think they used phaces studio (could be wrong) so thats why id say 70% phace 30% rockwell influence.

I emailed neosignal begging for some release info on No and Micro Organism and got this as a reply...

"All i can say is... everything is set for a release. Our designers are working on a special package as we speak.
Just be a bit patient, i know from a customer perspective it´s hard to understand why releases need so much time.
But i´m sure you´ll be satisfied with that special package we will offer... we put a lot of effot into this.
Good things always need time....

So make sure to subscribe our newsletter to get the latest news on this.
As i said the release date isn´t far away.. and we´re not talking about christmas ;)

Best Michael
---------------------------

Phace Misanthrop
Germany"

Sounds like there's an EP/LP on the way!!

Back
Top Bottom