Phace Q&A (25th Oct) + Noisia collab

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Jordeaux, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Jordeaux

Jordeaux New Member

Hey all,

I hope this won't be flagged as shameless advertising. I help out on the Amon Tobin forums and thought that here would be a good place to make this post, as I figured that a lot of you would be interested in Phace (and perhaps AT, though he's not exactly dnb). Apologies if I offend, but I think it's innocent enough!

Phace is Amon Tobin's featured artist for October, and he's agreed to answer questions that fans post on AT's forums. There's a thread put up here: http://amontobin.com/foleyroom/viewtopic.php?t=2077
    You've got until the 25th of October to come up with a Q, then Phace will answer it in that thread.

One of the nice things about the featured artist part of AT's site is that the artist puts out some exclusive material. So this month, it's an advance listen of Phace's new collaboration with Noisia, entitled 'Stagger'. Go here to listen: http://www.amontobin.com/featured

For those unfamiliar with Phace (few and far between on these boards, I expect), here's a little PR on him:

Also if you want to check out stuff by previous featured artists such as Broken Note, Noisia, Starkey and Eskmo, that's all available at the Featured Artist section of Amon Tobin's website.

Cheers!

2. encounter

encounter Well-Known Member

Eskmo :love: Phace :not_worth will definitely be checking this out! Cheers for the headzup!

3. djad

djad leo the lion

Cheers for the info man.. Phace the best producer - end of..

4. Vtls

Vtls New Member

enough said...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015