Phace & Noisia - Stagger (GeneticBros Bootleg)

Absolute joke IMO
Kinda like mt.eden in dubstep trying to get successfull on the shoulders of those who are.
Stagger is an absolute classic in terms of uniqness and creativity. He added a kick over the existing one plus a few new sounds but the core is still the same. So yes Stagger is sick but this adds absolutely nothing.

The guy is a douche anyway: http://www.kmag.co.uk/editorial/features/genetic-bros-guest-mix.html

...how is he a douche?
He released a great debut 12" that had different tastes (Everyday Of My Life with the 80's influence, Apollo with a darker side, and Build as a liquid dancefloor smash, and he releases a lot of tunes that would have otherwise taken ages to release (Rush, originally signed to Viper and Colourful, originally signed to Formation) for absolutely nothing, while 'running' a free online label too.
If he is a douche for doing that, then who else in the music industry is a douche?

I do agree though that Mt. Eden is nothing but a fucktard.

"I take the best bits and pieces from other artist's tunes, their sound, and put it into my production. It's like filtering different colours. Obviously, the influence of some artists is heard in my tunes. So watch out for me, it's the right choice and is going to be interesting!"

"For the moment, mainstream is a good opportunity for me, but as soon as I become well-known I can experiment and produce all kinds of DnB - liquid, hard. It's all in the future."

"Apparently the guys have seen something in me and have made the right choice!"

"The masks are some kind of a ritual for me. I feel like a tribal leader who puts some colours on and becomes not a man but something greater, beyond understanding. It is more than an act of creativity because I make them myself. At the end of the day I can sell my collection for millions from an auction!!"

He's arrogant and has no respect for other peoples tracks.

I think the majority of those statements are lost in translation, you have to remember he's a geneticbrofski

he can't give this out though. i asked him and he said neosignal don't approve it

nothing on the original imo, too much going on

this tune doesnt need a remix or bootleg or whatever

Back
Top Bottom