Phace & Misanthrop - Sex Sells/Nordwand (Neosignal)

balistics

Big release as always, surely there will be a vinyl release. Blows me away these labels that sell digital first, then they'll complain about the lack of vinyl sales. If your forking out $20 for the 12" you should be getting it well before the digital release imo.

rythmatix

VIP Junglist
Big release as always, surely there will be a vinyl release. Blows me away these labels that sell digital first, then they'll complain about the lack of vinyl sales. If your forking out $20 for the 12" you should be getting it well before the digital release imo.
preaching ===> choir

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
I guess I'm not surprised everyone seems to be picking Nordwand as their favourite. For me it's just another Neosignal nonsense kind of tune which they've been pushing out for the last two years or so. Sex Sells on the other hand reminds me of their earlier stuff and it's hench.

encounter

VIP Junglist
I don't think labels like neosignal are complaining about vinyl sales. Never saw them complain? (Or is it because of the limited run?) Sure it's not the thousands from the past but they still make money I'm pretty sure... but reality is that most money comes in from stores like Beatport and slowly & steadily to streaming services so you gotta look what's right and where the money REALLY comes in. :boobies:

So where can I preview this? :confused:

wingz

everyones fav austrian
VIP Junglist
it vanished from digital tunes. nordwand is in the latest neosignal podcast and sex sells was on frictions show few hours ago