pez is gay

Dj-Pezzz

HangOutWithYourWangOut
VIP Junglist
LOL its all cuz i got well pissed one night....accidently stumbled to his house and started spooning his mum in her bed....boy did she have a nice surprise when she woke up!

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
LOL its all cuz i got well pissed one night....accidently stumbled to his house and started spooning his mum in her bed....boy did she have a nice surprise when she woke up!
if dats true! :uberlaugh:uberlaugh:uberlaugh

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
They don't sell them anymore thank God... maybe they were awesome in the day tho.

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
I thought Nasty was going on about the geezer that used to do most of the flyers for raves back in the day.

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
I thought Nasty was going on about the geezer that used to do most of the flyers for raves back in the day.
dat what I thought..and got caught out by that Sunday Roast post..thought it would be the Original bad bwoy jungle raver evebnt mixes or something..but no lets all talk about food...rah caught out by the early onset of not so senile demtia again ...

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
Anyway who cares if pez is gay, unless he foracbly bum raped you and you didn't want him to. personally then I would be busy burning the fucker alive instaed of posting up posts about it, but that is me. :wave: