Petition to get good tracks released...

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
Sign this if you want to try and get all the VIPs and remixes and tracks that are floating around on dub that have had no mention or have no intention of coming out, to actually come out!

Like:

A Bit Patchy Rmx

Busted VIP

0121 VIP

etc...

Hopefully if someone sees this they will realise that enough people are after these tunes and have their fingers crossed for that special moment.

Ez.

Last edited:
what is all the excitement about VIP remix's. I prefer original mixes over VIP versions in most cases.

I think you may suffer from DJitis, a disorder where you only want tracks you can not have or still awaiting release.

I wish Bayer could make a cure for DJitis, a few of my friends too suffer from this terrible disease.

dont no about vip's, but i remember flight on 1xtra playing 2 tunes for a few weeks that i really wanted 1 got a release on a metalheadz compilation cd the tune is called ''decibel ridge'' but never found that on vinyl, and she played a tune called ''valley of the temple'' by beta 2 and zero tolerance, and as far as i know they arn't out on vinyl!pretty gutted as both were wicked tunes!

Back
Top Bottom