PETITION TO BRING BACK BAD COMPANY!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Just a branch of from an ealier thread....

who wants Bad Company back???

If you do... sign the petition... and evetually ill send the thread to all 4 of them! see if they can take the hint and get back together for a few more tracks!!

ENCORE!!

i loved bad company, but d bridge is too cool for school now and fresh can suck my balls, so i say no.

i personally like what maldini and vegas do, i just don't think they do enough of it. it's been over a year since bad taste two.

I use to hate bad company when they were 1st around due to every body sucking there balls. Still bought all there tunes though. Glad i did because it was way before its time back then and now i love the tunes :teeth:

Dont think they should reform tho. Better to go out on the top of their game like they did

(y)

If you do... sign the petition... and evetually ill send the thread to all 4 of them! see if they can take the hint and get back together for a few more tracks!!

ENCORE!!

(n) And let fresh do all the hard work again, give it some time he's only just got back to his old ways with clap :teeth:
dont let them other guys spoile it

i dont ... lol

d is knocking out wicked music and Fresh looks set to do some cool things... those days are gone

i loved bad company, but d bridge is too cool for school now and fresh can suck my balls, so i say no.

i personally like what maldini and vegas do, i just don't think they do enough of it. it's been over a year since bad taste two.
:word:

ENCORE!!

bit sad dont you think

but, thats just not bad company. its just maldini, vegas and fresh

Yeh i know.. but they are adveritsing it as "Bad Company"???

To be fair though.... if you ever saw them in the past, not all of them used to turn up for their sets anyway.... once saw bad company at innovation and it was just Vegas mixing! hahaha.

dont get me wrong. I think you miss understood. I personally think D-bridge and Vegas are the best at mixing and selection...so they were the ones touring...ussually it was Maldini & Vegas...at least thats who i saw in the states.

nuff respect DBC...back in the day

edit: you like dat Barnzee :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom