peter kurten 1st solo album - into the garden of death

Noise. Just noise. You couldn't listen to that for more than 5 minutes without wanting to rip your own ears off

It also amuses me how every track title in this sub-genre of dnb contains one or more of the following words:

Evil
Devil
Christ
Death
Jesus
Hell
Hate
Dark
Fuck
Shit
Cunt
Suicide
Horror

And so on and so on

You couldn't listen to that for more than 5 minutes without wanting to rip your own ears off

thats kind of the deal. but yeah, definitely not for everyone

It also amuses me how every track title in this sub-genre of dnb contains one or more of the following words:

Evil
Devil
Christ
Death
Jesus
Hell
Hate
Dark
Fuck
Shit
Cunt
Suicide
Horror

And so on and so on

lol, none of the tracknames on this album has any of these words in it

Last edited:
Interesting album.

Have to say though, there's not really a big Darkstep following on this forum, so might not really be the best audience for promoting!

thats kind of the deal. but yeah, definitely not for everyone

So what exactly is the point of music that you can't listen to for a prolonged period?

More to the point where do you listen to this music?

You wouldn't go to a club to listen to it and you certainly wouldn't listen to it at home

So what exactly is the point of music that you can't listen to for a prolonged period?
what? i didnt say that (at least i didnt mean that). you certanly can, i guess it just takes a bit to really be able to enjoy it. when i first listened to this kind of dnb i was used to neuro and techstep and the like, and naturally i didnt like it. now i love it.

More to the point where do you listen to this music?

You wouldn't go to a club to listen to it and you certainly wouldn't listen to it at home
maybe you wouldnt, i would, and i do, and so do a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom