Petec - Unknown WIP

second part is pretty damn amazing no lies. not really a fan of the first minute though. some nice female vocals could round that off perfectly.

Howdy mate,

Intro sounds sweet; another delayed/filtered piano-line leading out from 8/16th bar would suit it well IMO. Not sure about the HP breaks before the drop; maybe a a dif break needed... but the body is nice and deep as said. The choral/fem vox sit well, I can feel some heavily reverbed one shots would do well on this too.....

Finish it!

Peace, Fuj.

Cheers for the feedback dude! Yeh going to be adding a couple more vocal chops at some point. Thanks!

would have liked some sort of pad in the intro to round it up a bit more and i didnt liked the transition to the drop.

sound is crip tho and the overall feeling defo is nice!

first piece i heard of yours aswell, big ups!

really like this mate, deep and easy listening!!
intro is pot on and the bass is nice and deep

Thanks alot mate!!

would have liked some sort of pad in the intro to round it up a bit more and i didnt liked the transition to the drop.

sound is crip tho and the overall feeling defo is nice!

first piece i heard of yours aswell, big ups!

Niceone groelle - yeh i thought it was about time I started posting some tunes

I was thinking earlier that the intro could do with a little extra, so that will be tonights task.

the vocal chop during the second part should be moved a lil further into the song. Might I suggest during the transition around 1:40?

Solid man. I'm sure there's things could be different, I'd agree with the definition around the drop, but after a few listens I reckon it's pretty damn nice.

the vocal chop during the second part should be moved a lil further into the song. Might I suggest during the transition around 1:40?

nice tune man i like it. i think a bit more defonision of the drums would be sweet

Solid man. I'm sure there's things could be different, I'd agree with the definition around the drop, but after a few listens I reckon it's pretty damn nice.

Cheers for the feedback all!! will take it all on board. getting back into making tunes again (and trying to finish them)! Bigups!!

Back
Top Bottom