Pet Peeve?

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Just thought I'd ask this question, even though this could make me out to look like a proper tool, but fuck it, here goes.....

....Is there a way to bulk send your track to groups on Soundcloud? Or am I doing it the only way possible ala one at a friggin time? Cos seriously, uploading one track to over a hundred groups, one bloody group at a time is freakin time consuming!

And if that is the only way possible, then really? WTF? C'mon Soundcloud, get with the times!

O yeahh that was it hahaa.. Yeahh I don't have a clue then, send the Soundcloud Team a message?

I deleted it from my system a while ago and I don't know if it's available for Windows, but there is a program called Scup that allows bulk uploading (at least I think it does). My problem with it was that even if you used it you still had to actually go onto SC to edit all the info.

I deleted it from my system a while ago and I don't know if it's available for Windows, but there is a program called Scup that allows bulk uploading (at least I think it does). My problem with it was that even if you used it you still had to actually go onto SC to edit all the info.

Yeah I'm not talking about actually uploading tracks to soundcloud. I mean once they are uploaded, sending a track to more than one group. Is it possible to do it to all your groups in one go?

Yeah I'm not talking about actually uploading tracks to soundcloud. I mean once they are uploaded, sending a track to more than one group. Is it possible to do it to all your groups in one go?

Oh, I get ya now, sorry for my mix up. No I'm not sure about that, but I'll take a look once SoundCloud stabilizes their servers or whatevers going on with them atm

Back
Top Bottom