pes 2009

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
what a dissapointment!!! had 2008 for a year thaught this would be even better got it today taking it back tomorow and going to stick with 2008.why?

The gameplay is not smooth at all,the amount of times the ball comes to me or near me and i press the buttons and nout happens they just stand around. half the move commands, do not work like the 1-2 pass etc, is shocking.you cross the ball in, even a tap will 9 times outa 10 send it into space,you hold down y to make the goal'y run towards the ball as normal, only 2009 he stands still and im like what the fuck!only improvement is the graphics! any1 else had problems with it either way it's going bk tomoz my advice stick with 2008

thomfletcher

VIP Junglist
I've always been a fifa man but I decided to make the switch to pro evo last season after hearing loads of good things about it... NEVER AGAIN! Pro evo is shit! I'll going back to fifa this year. Fifa all the way mate.

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
I've always been a fifa man but I decided to make the switch to pro evo last season after hearing loads of good things about it... NEVER AGAIN! Pro evo is shit! I'll going back to fifa this year. Fifa all the way mate.
:word: man, except I used to be a Pro Evo man until Fifa 07, now I wouldn't even bother buying PE!

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
i played the new fifa demo it seemed slow will try it agin although pes 08 is wicked

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
also have fallout 3 gears 2 and cod5 all on order fallout tomoz hopefully gears friday cod few weeks

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I got PES 2009, and think it's an amazing game.

I don't know what you mean with the buttons man, all work fine for me.

Maybe you forgot how to play?

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
Buy fifa 09. Anyone who wants to get devestated on xbox live DUFFER BS11 gamertag

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
..Currently on the download with PES, big thumbs down then or what?!

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
I don't know what you are all on about.. This game is sick!!

DJHaze

this years fifa is good, it mite seem slow on the demo theres an option that lets you change gameplay speed between slow normal and fast. try and find it.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
fifa's too easy, it's console football for girls!

if ur giving up on PES already then ur a quitter, always talks a lil time to ease into the new version...

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
erm??quitter?no mate just my opinion its shite compared to 08 graphics better on 09 thats all and ive read a few reviews who agree hope you and 09 live happily ever after.

SPo0n

Lurker alert!
Pes is too easy in this new game. I played the last fifa and really liked it, even tho i've always been a pro man. the new fifa is fucking awesome, the game that pro should have been!