Perez B2B Spectrasoul @ last hardware - old hardware tune id?

Nick-ep

Rude FM // In-Reach Mag
VIP Junglist
This tune is absolute filth. been hearing perez bustin this out alot recently. Sounds like he's playng it on vinyl as you can hear some crackle at the begining of the tune. Anyways can ANYONE name this tune???????

EDIT: tune drops in around 1:36

http://www.zshare.net/audio/70875379ff1c88a6/

Last edited:
smarty asked me this the other day, i know it, but i cant think for the life of me, sorry nick! ill see you later on

Know it aswell, cant ID it for you though, sorry man!

Useless with names in general... let me know if you find out though.

I'm 99.9% sure its Optiv, Marky was caining it too, somebody i.d'd it on DNBA, not sure if its on Hardware though... The name eludes me.

I can't access DNBA at work, but if somebody can, search "Marky Scratching With Turntable Upside Down", or something to that effect...

It was started over a year ago, on the main forum & its a long thread, then someone asks the question a few pages in & its i.d'd as an Optiv tune.

nice one peeps will have a search. Have also messaged simon from VC, i know he played it at last hardware. been bugging me for a while!

ello mate.

not sure if its the tune you're after, but at 1:36 its Authentic by Break.

On an old quarantine e.p that i've been struggling to get hold of.

Hope that helps !

:)

ah i see, sorry dude, on the original post it said "1:36" didnt think and assumed you meant at one minute 36 rather than 13 mins. any idea what the tune before that one is? could do with a tracklist for the whole set really, big big tunes throughout. :)

Back
Top Bottom