People's with Xbox & PS3's...

Fazer

wat
VIP Junglist
I bought an Xbox 360 ages ago. But then after a while I stopped playing it, and didnt play computer for aggggeeesss. A couple of months ago my missus got a new contract phone with a free PS3 with it, so she give it to me. This got me back into computers. So I went out and bought aload of games.

Now, question is, what do I start first? Recommendtaions anyone?:

Xbox360:-

GTA4 (I downloaded the add on pack last night and currently playing this)

Fallout 3

PS3:-

Street Fighter 4

Saints Row 2

F.E.A.R (1st one)

Metal Gear Solid 4

Little Big Planet

Siren Blood Curse

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Fifa 09

Buzz Quiz TV

(I know I can play the last 2 anytime, but when im finished the GTA add on what should I start??)

:teeth:

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
I bought an Xbox 360 ages ago. But then after a while I stopped playing it, and didnt play computer for aggggeeesss. A couple of months ago my missus got a new contract phone with a free PS3 with it, so she give it to me. This got me back into computers. So I went out and bought aload of games.

Now, question is, what do I start first? Recommendtaions anyone?:

Xbox360:-

GTA4 (I downloaded the add on pack last night and currently playing this)

Fallout 3

PS3:-

Street Fighter 4

Saints Row 2

F.E.A.R (1st one)

Metal Gear Solid 4

Little Big Planet

Siren Blood Curse

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Fifa 09

Buzz Quiz TV

(I know I can play the last 2 anytime, but when im finished the GTA add on what should I start??)

:teeth:
u shud get call of duty 4 or world at war an start them!lol

jj_afroman

The Notorious N.I.G.
if you like shooters man then get halo 3 with online...i swear its as good as crack...it does get frustrating at the start though for sum people the learning curve is quite steep...been playing it since it came out and havent bought another game since

i just started on fallout 3 at the moment and its fuckin wicked! just bout to finish a co-op rinsage of gears of war 2 aswell an that was some serious enjoyment right there!

you should also check out dead space that game was simply incredible had me scared senseless!

Fazer

wat
VIP Junglist
if you like shooters man then get halo 3 with online...i swear its as good as crack...it does get frustrating at the start though for sum people the learning curve is quite steep...been playing it since it came out and havent bought another game since
Yeah I was thinking of getting that. I was probably gonna buy that KillZone 2 next week too.

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
killzone 2.... i wudnt bother if its anything like the first one!

skate 2 if u like skating games. and cod4 online is sick!!!
i got a feelin street fighter is gna be one of the most frutrating online games to date... im not used to losing at street fighter!