people tryin to pass off others tunes as there own.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
yea i may have made a similar bassline as in the notes were similar not really the sound it wasnt intentional either i never herd that tune till u showed me.lol

but this guy has actually just taken someone elses tune and changed the samples and intro!haha

@ papa jaro yea i think i remember that

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
yea i may have made a similar bassline as in the notes were similar not really the sound it wasnt intentional either i never herd that tune till u showed me.lol

but this guy has actually just taken someone elses tune and changed the samples and intro!haha

@ papa jaro yea i think i remember that

can you see something i cant?

:teeth:

And rip off tunes are the worst, majistrate has done it imo, age of aqaurius ripped therapy by original sin.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
can you see something i cant?

:teeth:

And rip off tunes are the worst, majistrate has done it imo, age of aqaurius ripped therapy by original sin.

shit haha just glanced at the thingy an some how thought it was papa jaro both locations are london an im a tool:teeth:

J-Rex

soundcloud.com/j-rex
VIP Junglist
yeah seen loads of tunes being passed off as someone's work when it is clearly someone else's, pretty much all dubstep tunes, and a lot of the time they haven't even gone to the effort of editing any part of the tune
a couple of my mates had their tunes posted up by other people on soundcloud and youtube just with the name of the artist changed, fucking idiots that do this really need to put their time to better use

Top Bottom