@ People that set their status to "appear offline"

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
on the facebooks or on here?

i do it on the facebooks so i don't keep getting harassed by this borderline autistic guy who keeps trying to get matey with me because his other friends turned his back on him...i feel for him, but he really is quite annoying.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I've always wondered about TV, baffles me, I know I can read about it, but I prefer to be baffled

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
This is why you are unemployed.
His friends, the autistic guy, Armed, and the employers are all the same person, may aswell chuck Modern in there aswell, theres definitely something odd going on here. But I'm pretty certain Armed is from the future and Modern is his alter ego, split from the original armed in the process, both sent back to destroy DNBForum in different ways, not sure where I'm going with this maybe I'm another Armed alter ego split in a similar process 30 years ago, here to stop them both

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yes, if you would please. you can see everyone when your a mod anyway so i didnt know you could set yourself to be invisible.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
His friends, the autistic guy, Armed, and the employers are all the same person, may aswell chuck Modern in there aswell, theres definitely something odd going on here. But I'm pretty certain Armed is from the future and Modern is his alter ego, split from the original armed in the process, both sent back to destroy DNBForum in different ways, not sure where I'm going with this maybe I'm another Armed alter ego split in a similar process 30 years ago, here to stop them both
You think it's a John Connor, Kyle Reese scenario Jumz? Could be that one of them birthed the other? Maybe?

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Is Armed & Modern the new Skynet?
I think so but without any purpose, a completely useless version of Skynet, sent to annoy. After the computers had been completely destroyed its final accidental function was to send a solitary single celled amoeba, which split and birthed these 2

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
I think so but without any purpose, a completely useless version of Skynet, sent to annoy. After the computers had been completely destroyed its final accidental function was to send a solitary single celled amoeba, which split and birthed these 2
You seem to know far too much. I am suspect of your accountability. Maybe these are your creations?

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You seem to know far too much. I am suspect of your accountability. Maybe these are your creations?
I could never come up with something as complex as this, these are beyond my capabilities, teenage girls and ethnic fairies thats as far as my scientific capabilities go.