People pushing through to get to the front of a rave...

na wots worse is cunts at the front of the rave jus watching and not dancing...

It's just a minor annoyance really, nothing to cry about...

those problems i dont have anymore...cant remember the last time i used 2 dance...more interested 2 have a good time @ the back and listen 2 the dj's and mc's performance...
but what makes me always laugh are raverz runnin 2 the djs & mcs catchin autographs...american idol bizznezz...lol

those problems i dont have anymore...cant remember the last time i used 2 dance...more interested 2 have a good time @ the back and listen 2 the dj's and mc's performance...
but what makes me always laugh are raverz runnin 2 the djs & mcs catchin autographs...american idol bizznezz...lol

not even a little bit of ravage?

not even a little bit of ravage?

nope stopped ravin since im mc-in...
i only go 2 a rave 2 have a good time with the musik and like i said more interested 2 listen the dj's & mc's performance and btw 2 me personally 2 much people @ the front and middle and itz 2 hot...watchin it from a safe spot ;)

nope stopped ravin since im mc-in...
i only go 2 a rave 2 have a good time with the musik and like i said more interested 2 listen the dj's & mc's performance and btw 2 me personally 2 much people @ the front and middle and itz 2 hot...watchin it from a safe spot ;)

If i was just drinking this would sound good, never thought to just stand back from it all and take in the rave scene

chandler it give you a whole new perspective on life.

mainly i can throw something at these people and they wont know who did it.

but you have to be on the second floor of matter to do that

I just hate it when people jump around excessivly or run through the crowd pushing everyone:(

Back
Top Bottom