People Posting in the Worng Area

the new talent and track section shouldn't be a sub-forum, it should be on the main page - period.

submitting work for peer review on this site is one of the major reasons to join and return here. i was actually surprised to learn that it was a sub-forum when i joined this site, but i managed to post my first track correctly anyway. i would have thought that posting for review would have show up as a main section in the programming phase of the design for this site.

there does seem to be an obscene amount of new people posting tracks in the production forum lately. while i am not really annoyed by it, it does force legitimate production posts down the list. i think this is a big negative, because this is one of the best sites on the internet to learn about producing dnb. actually, it is flat out THE best site, now that i think about it. information from here has advanced my own productions by miles in a pretty short amount of time, so i think trying to continue to run a tight ship benefits everyone, including noobs. so my two cents is to simply move it, because i cannot see a single thing to suggest that solution has any negatives.

Last edited:
Well I've been thinking about this for a while now........And have come up with the best solution possible, which benefits everyone, so hear me out.

Ok, what we do is this. We re-build this site from scratch, between all of us, thus giving every single person admin status so we can all mod everything and anything we see fit. I'm sure we are all mature enough not to go around changing peoples names, or banning our friends just for fun ;) Anyway, moving on, We build the site with an anti-wrong section protector that is triggered whenever someone posts something in the wrong section, and what this anti-wrong section protector does is send tiny little pieces of digital anthrax through the fibre optic highway that is the internet, into the guilty parties keyboard and eventually into their fingertips, which will then cause a dire bout of leprecy, making all their fingers drop off, resulting in them never being able to post another thread in the wrong section again!!!!

I know I know.......sheer genius............you can now take this opportunity to thank me.....

which i do several times every day but im sick of it and im just going to delete them from now on. cept if its a first offense, then ill move it if i have no major emotional issues going on (hangover) and the text is pleasing to my eyes. throw up flp... wont make it

Back
Top Bottom