People Posting in the Worng Area

RedRavenRuler

boom baby
Currently there is not 1, not 2, but 5 posts in this section of the forum promoting their remixes or songs. It was my understanding that any and all remixes or songs are to be posted in the 'New Talent and Track Reviews" section which is located at the TOP of this forum.

I think the most effective way to stop these posts is to simply IGNORE them if posted in the wrong section so they drop off of the front page. Replying and telling them they posted in the wrong section just bumps the post back up and makes the posts which belong in this section move further down. Also we should not be responding to their posts with feedback on the track because that encourages them to post here again in the future.

Now I may be a new member here but I at least read the forum rules before I made a post and made sure to post in the right section of the forum. All I ask is that other do the same. Maybe the mods should delete or lock posts in the wrong section as soon as they see them but since there is not always a mod online we have to help by NOT responding to these posts.

@ TongueFlap - True but considering that this area is meant for production help and questions why would you want to sift through tracks looking for feedback to find a thread that may help you learn a new production skill?

@ Alexi - It was my understanding that the "New Talent and Track Reviews" section was the feedback section

I can see the urge to punish people is strong in you but why not just swap the two forums around? People think they've made it when they see one called 'Production'...

@ TongueFlap - True but considering that this area is meant for production help and questions why would you want to sift through tracks looking for feedback to find a thread that may help you learn a new production skill?
@ Alexi - It was my understanding that the "New Talent and Track Reviews" section was the feedback section

It could be worse, it could be DNBA! :D

the feedback subforum is actually related to the site and ways to improve it which is y i laughed and agreed w/him:)

What happens if a tune is a WIP. Does that go in track reviews or production? Grey area

I think any desired track review should go under new talent and track review.

All technique related ?s under production.

Last edited:
I can see the urge to punish people is strong in you but why not just swap the two forums around? People think they've made it when they see one called 'Production'...

yea that could work
im not fussed tho i rarely check the production section anyway just the new talent part

---------- Post added at 02:55 ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 ----------

wrong is spelt wrong.lol

Back
Top Bottom