people please!!!

dar kist

KYRO
VIP Junglist
It really isnt hard to post up any track you want heard in the

NEW TALENT AND TRACK REVIEWS section at the top of this page,

This section is for production Questions about anything to do with production but not a place to post tracks....

just because your song is a production doesn't mean you post it in here like one retard thought

don't mean to sound like an asshole but fuck its getting annoying

PEACE

Dar Kist, although I agree with you "de facto", truth is that when joining a new forum for the first time, everything seems daunting - and it can be easy to post in the wrong place.

I thing that, instead of becoming annoyed by first posters posting a "check ma song is soo kewl" posts in here, we should simply point them towards the right forum.

The thing is: who reads each one of the t&c's when joining a new forum? This forum is not particularly easy to navigate either, since some of the sub-sections do not appear in the home-page: you have to access the production "area" if you want to see the tracks section...

So although I understand your frustration, fact is that these type of posts will be around forever, and by pointing people towards the right forum instead of becoming angry, we might be welcoming a future cool member instead of scaring them! :D :D

Best regards,
David

I agree with monq that the right boards are not easy to find for first timers, especially the message that posting in the wrong place is not very favoured.

how about getting the new tracks board out of the production board as a sublink and get it under the main boards? easy to notice, clearly delineated, gone wrong posted 'check mi noow joompop toon' posts. That is, out of the production board :teeth:

Last edited:
I agree with monq that the right boards are not easy to find for first timers, especially the message that posting in the wrong place is not very favoured.

how about getting the new tracks board out of the production board as a sublink and get it under the main boards? easy to notice, clearly delineated, gone wrong posted 'check mi noow joompop toon' posts. That is, out of the production board :teeth:

yeah i can see where your coming from BUT... we're not dealing with 3yr old's man. Dont most people lurk the forums for a while and get to grips with things before they sign up though yeah? Not having a dig, but it is frustrating sometimes when there's a perfectly good specific forum absoulutley dedicated for tunes to be heard. I'll hold my hands up, ive done it on one occasion.... i was sooo pissed outa my head you would'nt believe, slept half in/half out of my front door that night in the rain...ooops! Its not rocket science though is it.

yeah i can see where your coming from BUT... we're not dealing with 3yr old's man. Dont most people lurk the forums for a while and get to grips with things before they sign up though yeah? Not having a dig, but it is frustrating sometimes when there's a perfectly good specific forum absoulutley dedicated for tunes to be heard. I'll hold my hands up, ive done it on one occasion.... i was sooo pissed outa my head you would'nt believe, slept half in/half out of my front door that night in the rain...ooops! Its not rocket science though is it.

lol thats a funny way to put it

Just saying, then if people do know where to post their new tracks and still do it in the wrong place, then either they don't give a flying fuck, or they're high or retarded. The former would be the worst, since that would indicate they only care about pushing their new tracks here without respect for the forum and/or it's mods. But that doesn't sound credible to me.
There is a specific forum for new tracks, but just not clearly specified enough for a lot of people, or they would post their tunes on the right board. On (dare I say) DOA the new tunes board is listed like any other main board, and as a sublink under the production board as well. Maybe that's an idea?
Because seriously, I doubt this hassle will ever disappear otherwise...

haha you sound like a stand up guy *State :D

once i got so drunk on after shocks when i was 18 i fell asleep on some tram tracks. if it weren't for my mate waking up and getting me up, i'd have surely died. aint never been or getting that drunk again.

i now control myself... or try to, im actually hungover right now. guiness can be a monster lol

This would be the best thing.
Otherwise we all can stop replying to posts in the wrong forum. I've not been too worried, in the past but.......

I here-by solemnly do swear, for better or worse, richer or poorer, never to give feedback to any poor sod that posts in the wrong place again.

Not being funny but thats what mods are for

its not hard to move the tune across isit

people make mistakes even i used to post in here no one said shit all to me

Just saying, then if people do know where to post their new tracks and still do it in the wrong place, then either they don't give a flying fuck, or they're high or retarded.

Most people are not, in fact, assholes. If they know which is the right forum, they'll generally post in there to get the most feedback. This issue just highlights poor design and lack of information on the part of the forum mod and admin team. Don't blame the users.

Also, if the mod team were just to move the track to the right forum, it'd hardly be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom