People on forums are most likely pricks

DnB LyncH

this is the first forum ive ever joined and i post some threads and people comment troll on them or some random bullshit which has nothing to do.people are fucking idiots there calling e a troll becuase i have a different opnion on things how thick and narrow minded are you nerds.i thought this forum was for that people listned to old school underground dnb not fucking chase and satus im probaly going to get banned so i wanted to pass this message. that you nerds need to hit the sun abit and you stop thinking your big on a forum you fat nerds.i no gay people are gonnah post some gay shit on this thread but if you do i will find you and i will kill you.

Wind the attitude in until people get to know you, you havent done anything really wrong appart from the shanking of Marlok, which youll probably get banned for so this reply dont really mean much.

goatse_in_universe.jpg
[/QUOTE][/IMG]

:)

this is the first forum ive ever joined and i post some threads and people comment troll on them or some random bullshit which has nothing to do.people are fucking idiots there calling e a troll becuase i have a different opnion on things how thick and narrow minded are you nerds.i thought this forum was for that people listned to old school underground dnb not fucking chase and satus im probaly going to get banned so i wanted to pass this message. that you nerds need to hit the sun abit and you stop thinking your big on a forum you fat nerds.i no gay people are gonnah post some gay shit on this thread but if you do i will find you and i will kill you.

Oh shit should of read this before posting

I feel you on the underground dnb part. There is too much liquid people on here for my taste. Atlhough, at the same time I respect other opinions.

I feel you on the underground dnb part. There is too much liquid people on here for my taste. Atlhough, at the same time I respect other opinions.

What do you class as liquid? I've always seen this forum as more Dancefloor, Jump Up and Minimal oriented

Jeeze such whiney internet tough guys appearing on the forum lately! Seems like you Luvdemcanes and Raysparra have an awful lot in common! You should all start your own forum that way you can fill it with a bunch of retarded opinions that noone gives a fuck about! ;)

Back
Top Bottom