people on dnba are just retarded

charlie131

VIP Junglist
was having a look round on there forum so i could find out this weeks promo releases and i stumbled across this.. if there are any black or other ethnic users on this forum can i ask do you have the same views of drum and bass as this guy? since we are blogging on this forum for the love of he music and not the colour of our skin..

anyway have a read at the top of the page on the link and you'll see what i'm going on about

http://forum.breakbeat.co.uk/tm.aspx?m=1971580773&mpage=2

this "zint" guy really makes a twat out of him self in my opinion

I can't see this at work, so can't comment directly, but I go on there quite a bit...

Zint is firmly tongue-in-cheek when it comes to these sort of things.

I imagine you have the wrong end of the stick. ;)

I can't see this at work, so can't comment directly, but I go on there quite a bit...

Zint is firmly tongue-in-cheek when it comes to these sort of things.

I imagine you have the wrong end of the stick. ;)

well i read the whole thread and if he is he didnt let that slip atall through out it, i was mearly point out as well the shit that they talk about on that forum, pretty irrelevant crap and stuff like this

Drum and Bass is white people music, made by whites for whites'
now i argued that although this may be the case today, it does however have its roots which are not all white. she had no idea and like her 90% of people who proclaim to like drum and bass did not know what Jungle really is and actually enjoy the white shite that is about these days. therefore drum and bass is shit because it is made by whites for whites.
dont get me wrong the whites are needed, they have the brains after all, look at Bukem he used the white geeks to help him and there are more examples of such, the relationship Brockie and Ed solo for instance. but these whites were towing the black line and making music for blacks to bob their heads to, where has all the black power gone?

is it all Adam F and Fresh's fualt? Could we blame the clubs and rave venues for being racist against the brothers?
i dont mind whites at nights but i hate the the music has been tailored for them. any black producers on here? producing music for the black people or for those whites that also like a bit of rhythm?

Chase and Status might be a bit of an anomaly in my scientific study but they stick their grubby fingers in all pies.

L O L

You think he is being deadly serious?

i duno the problem with the internet is that you can't see if there being serious or not, if said this to me in real life at least he might be laughing through his teeth on the other hand he could be trying go all malcom x on me, but still there is no indication of him taking the piss and even if he was why would he think that its a whole barrel of laughs saying whitey has taken over drum and bass it just sounds like a shit chris rock rant

well i read the whole thread and if he is he didnt let that slip atall through out it, i was mearly point out as well the shit that they talk about on that forum, pretty irrelevant crap and stuff like this

But you are commenting on it, on another d&b forum... You see the irony?

In my opinion, this place an equal amounts of idiots, just friendly/geeky idiots, with all due respect.

dnba is real, not my cup of tea all the time, but there is no pussy-footing around there.

I must say, I loved it back in the day, but this place is alot nicer.

was having a look round on there forum so i could find out this weeks promo releases and i stumbled across this.. if there are any black or other ethnic users on this forum can i ask do you have the same views of drum and bass as this guy? since we are blogging on this forum for the love of he music and not the colour of our skin..

anyway have a read at the top of the page on the link and you'll see what i'm going on about

http://forum.breakbeat.co.uk/tm.aspx?m=1971580773&mpage=2

this "zint" guy really makes a twat out of him self in my opinion
Who is more retarded?

The people on DNBA or the people on DogsOnAcid?

There's only one way to find out..........FIGHT!

L O L

You think he is being deadly serious?

Hahaha. The hate baiting was spotted most swiftly by myself. I think you need to be a veteran on the banana board to spot this.

Zint even PM'd me and said "Don't spoil it, I could have had fun all afternoon with this." So I replied that I will leave his thread alone in favour of a reacharound.

MC Killa B got baited extremely badly in that thread!

this is true there is an equal amount of bollocks that is chatted on this forum but there's never been a clash over race before i think (people who have been on here longer than me may know other wise)

but jsut saying things like the whites have taken over and all they do is know how to use a computer and there are no black people at raves and no dj's any more is a bit weird, my top raving buddy is black so that just don't make sense in its self.. i dunno if he was joking is a weird one

Hahaha. The hate baiting was spotted most swiftly by myself. I think you need to be a veteran on the banana board to spot this.

Zint even PM'd me and said "Don't spoil it, I could have had fun all afternoon with this." So I replied that I will leave his thread alone in favour of a reacharound.

MC Killa B got baited extremely badly in that thread!

then fair do's to the man coz a lot of people on that forum got really riled up, hats off to him, still retarded to think thats his plan for the day but it worked i guess there still posting furriously on the forum

im not crazy, i just employ some white fool to do all the techniqual bits, i just kick back and smoke weed - i am the ideas man. whites have no soul. you gotta have soul to produce real music and this white shite music thats about aint got no soul.

this pissed me off basicly hes a lazy fucker.
it also pisses me off the way black people seem to get away with bein racist towards white people but the other way round an it all kicks off.
im not racist at all i just dont see why its not such a big deal wen its the other way round

Back
Top Bottom