people on dnba are just retarded

Lol

There are just as many retards on here as there are on DNBA.

Zint is one of the better members over there imo & that post is just a wind up. It obviously worked too

no, just post a link to this thread. make him come over here so we can tell him.

on second thought,
people like that dont need to be on these forums. lol

Drum n Bass is universal,its for anybody who like it.Black,white,yellow or rainbow... that does not matter.Color of skin have nothing to do with personality or production style.

no, just post a link to this thread. make him come over here so we can tell him.

on second thought,
people like that dont need to be on these forums. lol

Shut your hole bitch! We need more people like that! :D

Drum n Bass is universal,its for anybody who like it.Black,white,yellow or rainbow... that does not matter.Color of skin have nothing to do with personality or production style.

Nah I really dont like them Rainbow people, they're too nice! They try an make dnb nights happy, full of love and about the music, when it should really be about voilence, guns. drugs and sex!

Would you want a Smurf to join these forums?

I think not

he is really something else, a bit of an idiot. but i dont see him hating black people or 'black people' as that disgusting tag says. he hates only you white bastards.

Back
Top Bottom