People Commenting On Drum & Bass Youtube Videos

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Alexi, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Alexi

Alexi Drench Audio

This is something that I used to find strange but is now starting to annoy me.

Any youtube video of a dnb song has at least 10 comments saying, ''just picked this up on vinyl''

I've always wondered, if people have the tune on vinyl, why are they listening to it in about 2kbps on youtube, unless they just what to brag about having it on wax.

I know people, me included, take pride in their record collection, but does anyone really care that DNBRAVER123456 on youtube has got a new hazard tune on vinyl.

Right, rant over.

2. BoudiCat

BoudiCat SERIAY.

I've been told off by one once when I was right. Fooools

3. dizzzeejungle

dizzzeejungle Junglist Down Under..

I think its just mainly young kids on there commenting. Maybe they are proud to finally have 5 quid to be able to buy a record hahaha

4. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

It's good to rub it in to the people that don't have it maybe? I don't know can't say i do it lol

5. Dave Dexcell

Dave Dexcell Dexcell

Gayooooooooo's

6. Olllie

Olllie Bom Bom Cloud

Then there's the inevitable pendulum comparisons...

7. ArguS

ArguS Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

People spurt serious amounts of shit all over those comments sections...

8. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Don't most of them say, TUNE DIS. NE1 GOT DA MP3 TO SEND ME???

9. Dj Dirty Pimp

Dj Dirty Pimp Active Member

so many people think they know what track it is etc and theyre so wrong. id like to tell them im andy c and i know my dnb, but then id just be as bad as them. so i just say- trust me i know this track by.... etc.

gotta love youtube dnb experts, they heard the chopper once on youtube and now know every sub genre, every song and every dj.

10. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Bwahahahaha!

11. Alexi

Alexi Drench Audio

haha yeah, the worst is when peope have only heard tapepacks, then tell everyone that subfocus didn't make swamp thing because friction played it at westfest, and then when people mention that frictions just the dj playing it out, we get some mixed up sentance about being a dnb raver for life and how he's some mc'ing badman, the kind who give dnb a bad name by playing eksman out of his phone on the train

12. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

i get into serious keyboard commando mode on youtube... it always seem the people who comment usualy have very little idea what they are talking about, and then get put in their place by someone more knowledgeable and still they argue on, not accepting they were beaten!

for example, some comments about an early version of a remix i made...

Schutzstaffel604: Tc makes a dope one this is gay!!

richiestix: your gay!... so where are your banging tunes then mate?

Schutzstaffel604: LOL i have a degree in sound engineering and production managment PLUS HAD MY OWN PRODUCTION COMPANY FUCKIING GOOF ! I BET YOU HE DOESN'T OWN OR MAKE THE SAMPLES IN THE TRACK THERE FOR HE DOESN'T OWN ALL THE TRACK UNLESS HE PAY ROYALTIES DUMB ASS I USED TO MAKE MY OWN SAMPLES BUT STOPPED BECAUSE THE NEW WORLD OVER TAKEOVER AND EQUIPMENT IS WORTHLESS WHEN THE DOLLAR WILL COLLAPSE !!HAVE A NICE LIFE IN THE FEMA CAMPS INBREAD HOME DJ FAG AND SOUTH CENTRAL?? WHAT OUR YOU A NIGGER DUMB WANNA BE!!

richiestix: so where's your tunes then?

this is a bootleg remix you mug, it's not on release, if it was then yes, i would have to buy the royalties! this is a sampled acapella, the rest i made myself... read the description!

drum and bass is built around the bedroom dj, where do you think shy fx and dillinja first started making tracks!

13. Alexi

Alexi Drench Audio

haha, I've never heard the head of a production company use the term fucking goof, far from professional

14. Alexi

Alexi Drench Audio

Richie just looked at Schutzstaffel604 profile and he doesn't have any music related stuff so doubt that's true but does have comments on his page:

ColinsWay Man fuck all these haters!!! Stay white and proud!!! Seig Hiel!!! 14/88
    ErnstRohmMyFuhrer Grazie,sono que per servirti.(I am here to serve you)
    Heinz Rohm
    ErnstRohmMyFuhrer Seig Heil Sir!
    topbluffa1 lol fukin mug nice comments , i see u told somone here green grown in soil is shit shows that ure a complete idiot and dont know shit. cannabis cup winners always use soil to grow for optimum taste but u wouldnt know that.
    fuk head.
    Itwasthenargles Also English, does thou speaketh et?
    MightyWhitey8814 Support 81, comrade.
    Schutzstaffel604 I wouldn't being sucking nothing i have my own idiolagy i go bye and are not the exact same as hitler plus nobody tells me what to do i would of tooken him out been robbing and stealing from both sides WHITE UNITY

so he's some wannabe nazi, hardly a musical superstar

15. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

my point exactly!

another classic youtube biggot example... wicked tune i was listening too and someone commented in spanish, so some guy responded

'dnb is inglish, fuk off you spanish cunt'... for starts, the spanish guy probably knows more english than this twat... and it's coming from the type of guy who thinks majorca is exotic and asks very loud and slow 'DO YOU DO CHIPS?' :rolleyes: