Pendulums New Track

Wholovesdnb

Jo whiley will be playing pendulums new tarck granite tomorrow on radio 1 between 10-1, If you love it big it up to her by txtin 61199

My disappointment with those guys continues to grow. Just when I thought that track couldn't get any worse, Rob's vocals enter.

Was hoping for something like the older (pre-hold your colour) pendulum tunes, but they're really sticking with this new tangent (or so it would seem).

My disappointment with those guys continues to grow. Just when I thought that track couldn't get any worse, Rob's vocals enter.

Was hoping for something like the older (pre-hold your colour) pendulum tunes, but they're really sticking with this new tangent (or so it would seem).

Yep.

With tracks coming out from the likes of Axiom, Nphect/Dizplay, Calyx/Teebee, etc.. I have no time for this new DNBEMO that Pendulum is releasing..

:cry:Something about that last big tune they did (Blood Stone) it had all the talkin at the begining & all bits in between,but when it got released on vinyl it was just instrumental...now that's a bit of a let down ennit,that tune is nowt with the newsreader bit at the beginin....it made the tune a little bit in my view,waited months for that ...only to b robbed:cry:

Yeah I'm from Perth - other internationals think they are doing us a favour playing Pendy tunes when they come, but it just hurts so much more. Been absolutely thrashed here, don't know about the east coast or internationally (though I imagine it is similar).

there is so much better talent coming from that continent...but pendulum are bigger :S its not right..its a sad world we live in today

pendulum are money grabbin cunts..to be quite frank or jim

Jo whiley will be playing pendulums new tarck granite tomorrow on radio 1 between 10-1, If you love it big it up to her by txtin 61199

old.jpg

alot of u need 2 stfu bout pendulum... i got into drum an bass recently becasuse of them... was neva rele my style of music but listenin 2 their old stuff got me into it.. now obv there the likes of andy c high contrast hype which i now preffer.. but still give credit 2 pend. alot of my m8s r the same. they have done alot 4 drum n bass... they deserve praise even if they goin into a different direction.

Back
Top Bottom