Pendulums New Album

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
any1 listend to it?
it makes my ears bleed, and not in a good way

ever been to a pendulum gig? last 1 in sheffield was full of emos! haha they have that emo MC aswell haha

granite seems to be the best tune off the album and granite is already worse than cancer. rest can't be commented, because their aren't enough words to describe that shit... just awful.

I actually quite like it, like i say in the other thread.
I can see why a lot of people dont like it but if you dont like it then just ignore it like all the other music that you dont like. It isnt meant to be a drum n bass album whatsoever.

had a listen to it yesterday and its very poor
granite isnt the best tune on the album, theres better more liquidy vibes on there

i wonder where this thread is gonna go? worms in a can anyone?

I dont mind the drop in 02 different, and i don't mind how 04 visions kind of takes you on a trip, but i mean its all too safe for me.

I mean, hit some minor notes, get eerie and dark, take a few risks like Hold Your Colour.

No one really cares for boring chord progressions, i mean to me it sounds like a high-school bands interpretation of Muse.

:word:

Pendulum used to be good, I'm so disappointed in them now. Was gunna give this a listen but I don't fancy my ears bleeding, I have enough problems with my nose bleeding.

I can see why a lot of people dont like it but if you dont like it then just ignore it like all the other music that you dont like. It isnt meant to be a drum n bass album whatsoever.

I agree, but it's hard when it's all over the radio....

Pendulum used to be good, I'm so disappointed in them now. Was gunna give this a listen but I don't fancy my ears bleeding, I have enough problems with my nose bleeding.

so duz shabba d, according to his auntie!
what a crap excuse for not making it to hypes show last week!
getting his aunt to ring 4 him! haha

he was booked for hypes show on kiss last wednesday night
he got his aunt to ring hype to tell him he wasnt coming cuz he had a nose bleed!
haha! last time he didnt show cuz he hurt his toe! how that stops him chattin shit i dont know!

Shabs was too yayo'd off his face mabye??

As for pendulum, is there a way I can set the forum to not show any posts containing the word "pendulum"!!

he was booked for hypes show on kiss last wednesday night
he got his aunt to ring hype to tell him he wasnt coming cuz he had a nose bleed!
haha! last time he didnt show cuz he hurt his toe! how that stops him chattin shit i dont know!

Ahhhhhhhh I get ya. What a crackhead...

Havnt listened to it yet.. i did like what they have done so far. Its not dnb, but then who gives a fuck anyway?

"if i start seeing emos at raves im gonna kill em..."

grow up. lol

I actually quite like it, like i say in the other thread.

no shit sherlock :lol: i only said granite is the best track on the album not because it is dnb, but because it is the best track they could produce for the album.

their rock-electro sound is probably the cheapest and popest there is... check out stuff from dopplereffekt, aphex twin and etc before running about and saying this is good electro :lol: it is the most appalling piece of shit that pendulum has ever done.

Back
Top Bottom