Pendulums New Album

I went to their live gig the other week when they were home, wasnt impressed with it at all, chase and status were meant to be playing aswell before them, they didnt play.. so it was a waste of a night. The new albums made to be played live to.. which to me sucks balls.

you'll be sorry ya did geez it ruins any remainder of respect you may have had left for em'.

fuck them so much, every time im working away happily up a roof or some shit, and that fucking track comes on radio 1 i start vomiting an shit, cos i cant get down in tme to switch it off, hes such a dick head man, rob uses so many fx on his voice to try and make him sound a like a big boy, hes a wicked producer but fuck, dont even bother listening to there album it will make you cry blood out you eyes and shit out ya ears , just befor ya head pops .,

maybe check htfr or sumin see if theres any clipz or maybe hmv site??

i heard em on fabio the uva nite all they did was slag dnb down slag forums down (doa) get defensive every 2 seonds and generally be up there own arse sayin how dnb isnt shit anymore and blablahblah.

but they did big hazard up.

Back
Top Bottom