Pendulum

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcelkennard

Storms comin in Annie
VIP Junglist
I've realised theres usually at least one or two pendulum tunes in most sets that I've got and I get really pissed off with it. Is there anyone else that hates pendulum aswell? I used to love some songs like Still Grey and Another Planet, but when a DJ suddenly puts on blood sugar in a set I have to change it straight away, might aswell put the fucking cheeky girls on. Thoughts?

*YAWN* I'm going to put the kettle on. Call me when your done. You kids have fun and play nicely, and remember don't get bored...

I've realised theres usually at least one or two pendulum tunes in most sets that I've got and I get really pissed off with it. Is there anyone else that hates pendulum aswell? I used to love some songs like Still Grey and Another Planet, but when a DJ suddenly puts on blood sugar in a set I have to change it straight away, might aswell put the fucking cheeky girls on. Thoughts?

=>
http://www.dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=45669

wot sets are u listening to if they've got bloodsugar in?

must be a while since i've heard it in a set, and its quite small minded to turn a set off for one 'band'

but yes aj, *YAWN*

notagain.jpg

They have become shit by association. Vilified to the point of no return. Abhorrent to the collective drum and bass consciousness.

Few years ago they were the big thing so is it a surprise that older sets will be peppered with their tunes.

You shouldn't find it strange that their tunes become increasingly cringe worthy as there reputation plummets by the release.

Skills but no sense; I'm sure they could have kept everyone on there side.

Last edited:
dont dis pendulum!i it wernt for pendulum dnb would av never bin made!
PENDULUM ARE DNB!
LOL

PENDULUM FTW!
propane nightmares easily one of the best dnb tracks ever made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom