Pendulum - win tickets for the LA show on the 14th

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Pendulum - win tickets for the LA show on the 14th

Hot on the trails of their "Best Live Act" win at this year's DnB Awards, as well as the success that's come with their sophmore LP, In Silico, Pendulum returns to Los Angeles and Club Nokia, this time with a special guest!

3119_2.jpg

DanjahWillRobinson Pendulum - win tickets for the LA show on the 14th

Hot on the trails of their "Best Live Act" win at this year's DnB Awards, as well as the success that's come with their sophmore LP, In Silico, Pendulum returns to Los Angeles and Club Nokia, this time with a special guest!

That's right, The Glitch Mob, who has gotten praise from Mary Anne Hobbs and XLR8R, not to mention touring worldwide, will be the special guests on this special night!

Pendulum is within the midst of their US tour right now; check out www.pendulum.com for more tour dates and info!

Tickets for this event are available now through Ticketmaster; shouts to Golden Voice for the heads-up.

___

The above is our most recent recommendation, for the latest Pendulum show going on in Los Angeles this Saturday. Dogs On Acid has been given five (5) pairs of tickets to what's set to be a blazin' show. The lucky winners will be the ones who correctly answer all of the following questions:

1) Name Pendulum's second album.
2) Which famous New York TV show did Pendulum appear on?
3) What country are Pendulum from?

Send your answers to news@dogsonacid.com by 12 noon on Thursday, March 13th 2009.

SOURCE

If I won, I would have to buy plane tickets to see something I won't really enjoy

What a bad idea.

Was this found on the back of a Cornflakes box?

1) Name Pendulum's second album. You Know What Drum and Bass Needs? More Rock & Roll.
2) Which famous New York TV show did Pendulum appear on? You know what, I really couldn't give a fucking monkeys.
3) What country are Pendulum from? Australia. Now to just send them back there so we can barricade them from the rest of the world

Do I win? :)

Last edited:
Was this found on the back of a Cornflakes box?

1) Name Pendulum's second album. You Know What Drum and Bass Needs? More Rock & Roll.
2) Which famous New York TV show did Pendulum appear on? You know what, I really couldn't give a fucking monkeys.
3) What country are Pendulum from? Australia. Now to just send them back there so we can barricade them from the rest of the world

Do I win? :)

:applause:

once we jumped off the boat and into the jungle, we started to make shit dnb so we claimed we didnt want to make dnb, but we did really want to make dnb.

once we jumped off the boat and into the jungle, we started to make shit dnb so we claimed we didnt want to make dnb, but we did really want to make dnb.

this is actually one of the best tunes they have made.

i still listen to it, i cant deny good drum and bass when i hear it.

even if barry manilow made it id still love it.

i try to defend pendulum when i can because to be fair they did make some sick drum and bass tunes when they started out

Back
Top Bottom