Pendulum - Watercolour official 1st single 1st radio play

dafo93

SWITCH FUSION
VIP Junglist
Yo, the 1st single from Immersion, Watercolour was played on Zane Lowe's show earlier tonight, what do you guys think of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ_4JeTk-dg

I think it surpasses everything they've ever done and almost cancels In Silico out single handedly

* title should read "official" not "offial"

Last edited:
Re: Pendulum - Watercolour offial 1st single 1st radio play

I stopped listening after about 30 seconds when I realised they'd accidentally played a nickleback tune instead.

dafo93

SWITCH FUSION
VIP Junglist

I think they're releasing an instrumental too, that should be cool if people don't like the vox

charlie131

VIP Junglist

Let the hate begin :|
ha so true anytime a pendulum thread pops up about thirty pages are made about "fuck pendulum they sold out i hate there fucking music, i'm a badman who judges tunes and i dont care what the fuck other people think coz i'm right" or somthing like that,

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist

ha so true anytime a pendulum thread pops up about thirty pages are made about "fuck pendulum they sold out i hate there fucking music, i'm a badman who judges tunes and i dont care what the fuck other people think coz i'm right" or somthing like that,
but you have to agree this tune is pretty terribly its nickelback dnb

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist

Had listen before i passed my judgement. All i'm gonna say is, it's not my cup of tea.

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist

Whiny vocs, check.
Whiny synths, check.
Typical rock mans beat, check.
Drop with no substance, check.

Yep, i don't like it.

ZackMRG

Circles are Pointless
VIP Junglist

This tune is too much.

I think if it was double dropped with Mr.Happy, the world might cease to exist Due to the pure Epicness that was created.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

"This is how you remind me...... of a nickelback tune"

dafo93

SWITCH FUSION
VIP Junglist

Nickelback?! Surely they don't use any synths / breaks in their tunes?

ali^

Bigtingsagwarn
VIP Junglist

I think it surpasses everything they've ever done
and almost cancels In Silico out single handedly
In the wise words of Break "You really... don't remember do you?"

This might be true to some degree, but it angers me more when people assume that everybody must love a Pendulum track or they are fronting. This song is absolute garbage to be honest, absolutely noway NEAR as much depth as some of them classic Hold Your Colour releases. I genuinly don't enjoy anything about this song.

This tune is too much.

I think if it was double dropped with Mr.Happy, the world might cease to exist Due to the pure Epicness that was created.
I'm pretty sure you're trolling and are actually just playing the wind up merchant so i'll overlook this for now:rinsed:

charlie131

VIP Junglist

In the wise words of Break "You really... don't remember do you?"

This might be true to some degree, but it angers me more when people assume that everybody must love a Pendulum track or they are fronting. This song is absolute garbage to be honest, absolutely noway NEAR as much depth as some of them classic Hold Your Colour releases. I genuinly don't enjoy anything about this song.

I'm pretty sure you're trolling and are actually just playing the wind up merchant so i'll overlook this for now:rinsed:
you've gone pretty indepth in this situation......... alll i gotta so on this is that someone in the world will think this is a sick tune jsut because you dont doesn't mean its a shit track its just not to your taste

encounter

VIP Junglist

:uberlaugh

I'm pretty sure they tried this, I could imagine even live. WOULD BE FUCKING EPIC!!!

ali^

Bigtingsagwarn
VIP Junglist

you've gone pretty indepth in this situation......... alll i gotta so on this is that someone in the world will think this is a sick tune jsut because you dont doesn't mean its a shit track its just not to your taste
Yeah, this is my point mate, I don't condemn people for listening to it at all, I just hate the way if somebody voices an opinion against it everyone assumes they're hating, which isn't true, as you said, some people dont like certain things so why can we only like Pendulum tracks but not critisize without people getting all fussy?
/rant over