Pendulum styleeeeeeeee!!!!!!

the Singing vocals at the start set the tone, then you switchup into a distorted nasty vocal sample (prefer this vocal!!), its almost like you put the singing at the beginning just to pad the track out, it dont fit using them both imo.

i like the roll just before the break, an the dark reese bassline is strong but the drums are quite smooth-sounding, while the other elements of the track are dark , making the drums lack character imo. maybe distort em up a bit an throw a switch-up in you pattern?

For the first tune ive heard of yourself - it a good effort. :thumbsup:

as for levels, EQing an all of that... i only listened on a 1 1/2 inch speaker (@ work cru) - i might have another liste tonight when i get home.

Peace

Cheers jay 4 ya positive feedback ill take your pointers into consideration n try and dirty up those drums.
ive still got a bit of work 2 do 2 it, so ill hit up the studio 2day.

lators. :banana:

ps Mr badace how do i stream my tune then? :coffee:

Project said:
Cheers jay 4 ya positive feedback ill take your pointers into consideration n try and dirty up those drums.
ive still got a bit of work 2 do 2 it, so ill hit up the studio 2day.

lators. :banana:

ps Mr badace how do i stream my tune then? :coffee:

If you wanted to stream via say real player you would need to have real player streaming capabilities on the server you are hosting. You would then create a .rm file version of your mp3/track using a program like real producer, create a .ram file (using notepad) which points to the location of the .rm file on your server and display the .ram file to the public.

E.g.

1.Encode yourtrack.rm file using real producer
2.Place .rm file in 'yourserver/audio/track/'
3.create a .ram file which looks at 'yourserver/audio/track/yourtrack.rm
4.Create a link on you site that is displayed to the general public pointing to the .ram file and eh voila, a streaming track.

you don't have to do all that Real Audio shit...not that you wouldn't want to that is. you can stream mp3s as well. alls you have to do is type up the url of your track in notepad and save it as "whatever you want to name your streaming file .m3u" (not .txt!) the m3u is a streaming playlist for winamp and other mp3 players. save this on your website and point the link to the m3u...the player will automatically start to stream....piece of cake.

and this track fucking rox dog. if you could sort out a full length mp3...i'll play it on my radio show!

Cheers 4 the info on streaming guys ill give it a go, cheers also cringer 4 the big-ups ill finish the tune and post up the mp3 soon.

lators :who_wants

Back
Top Bottom