Pendulum - Slam [Video]

mesh

VIP Junglist
:cheerlead :cheerlead :cheerlead :cheerlead :cheerlead :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

yep all that except when I play this the video freezes after about 5 seconds, while the audio keeps playing, both in Winamp and Windows Media. Havent seen this before, anyone know whats wrong with the playback for me?:oops:

Last edited:

Alba

geddiddinya
VIP Junglist
mesh, sounds like a codec issue. someone else i know had the same problem.
download VLC media player
or an updated codec pack for WMP

very funny video but the shameless plugs... my gawd.
the bbk shirt was a bit silly! also,the quick cut away to the boys in the doorway (anscenic in the doa shirt)
top work though, wonder if we will ever see it on sunday morning video hits mesh? :teeth:

checkmabadself

A gift from punjab
mesh said:
:cheerlead :cheerlead :cheerlead :cheerlead :cheerlead :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

yep all that except when I play this the video freezes after about 5 seconds, while the audio keeps playing, both in Winamp and Windows Media. Havent seen this before, anyone know whats wrong with the playback for me?:oops:
Try downloading DivX player, worked for me!

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
:1: Quality, wasn't expecting that. Fresh was the second chav nicking the fat man's stuff at the end wasn't he?

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
i think he may be on the wall behind the fat bloke while hes eatin his sandwich......u only get about a 1 sec glimpse.its near the beginnin.i think n e wayz

Reapa

VIP Junglist
it is a funny video anyway, be good to see it on some channel coz it is funny. Hope it does well in the chart just to represent the scene a bit better

xen

...innit
VIP Junglist
mesh said:

For the record, the video's encoded with DivX 5 - grab ffdhshow from http://ffdshow.sourceforge.net and install it, it'll handle DivX 3, 4, 5, and XViD beautifully, and no need to install the divx.com adware-ridden SHIT that passes for a codec install package.

Minirant over, enjoy ;)

bwahhahaha
love the video...thought it wasnt real at the very first seconds haha
the best bit must be the one where Nicky comes out of the shop n has a look whats going on n then his eyebrows go like 'WHAT THE FOOK' bwhahaha
nice one pendulum
wikid tune as well