Pendulum - Showdown (Clipz Remix)

i'm not gonna lie, i like it, even though it's a remix of PENDULEMON.....

oh wait that's just my first thoughts when i read 'clipz remix'

IT'S FUCKING AWFUL.

What the fuck!!!!!
I actually love the original and this is awful. Its just a (shit) Clipz song with a bit of the vocal used. He could have done so much more with it.

Pendulum obviously likes taking the piss on dnb just to rile up the heads. I think they must take great pleasure in getting the worst dnb producers to remix them b/c they know that people like Clipz will sell records, no matter how shit it is.

This is beyond terrible. It's one thing that they fucked off from dnb, but they could at least get some good upcoming producers to remix them and give some exposure to some new blood who would make something decent.

Motherfucker, I'd rather listen to Tiesto with a glowstick up my arse. For fucks sake, wibble wibble down, wibble wibble up. I'm smashing my copy of Slippery Slopes.

what. dont do that. just because hes shit now doesnt mean he was shit back then..

dunno what to think about that remix. sounds like pull it up, just a bit more rubbish-like xD

so well, all clipz is good for - a big intro - is here exchanges with some silly sounding pendulum crab. not worth listening.

Motherfucker, I'd rather listen to Tiesto with a glowstick up my arse. For fucks sake, wibble wibble down, wibble wibble up. I'm smashing my copy of Slippery Slopes.

i'll pay for postage if you wanna dispose of it to me :afro:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom