Pendulum - Showdown (Clipz Remix)

i bet all the people baiting clipz on this thread used to be secret lovers of his hand grenade remix, stop hating you bed room fucks

i bet all the people baiting clipz on this thread used to be secret lovers of his hand grenade remix, stop hating you bed room fucks

I always hated the Hand Grenade remix. One of the only yunes that i would literally stop raving when it came on.
Its a 'to the bar' tune.

I don't hate clipz, I think in his time he has done some good tunes...

But this is just fucking awful, it's just like loads of random noise thrown together.

I can't really say much cos he is a big DJ / Producer and I'm not, but at the end of the day someone at his level should be coming out with better stuff than this.

If I heard it in my bedroom or in a rave its still wank.

all the chin strokers analysing it now but you knwo when that tune drops in the dance hall and you are all twisted it will sound good,

I don´t get comments like these.Why should somebody say its wank but lie?

EDIT:
stop hating you bed room fucks

Clipz?

yeah listening to it whilst reading all of these posts has made me realise how shit it is for clipz lol i like him as a dj, i think he smashed it at the latest RC but as a producer, i should be expecting a lot more from him! im dissapointed to say the least by this shocking effort

nah i'm not saying fuck toeveryone on hear who hates this tune just saying is a thread like this going to pop up everytime he makes a tune, pendulum probably only turned o clipz for the remix because there sales have died from bass heads not liking the route they've gone down

Back
Top Bottom