Pendulum - Remember Me

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Anyone got any info on this tune? Just heard it for the first time, I reackon its a big tune.

i bought a copy of Proxima - Critical Layers of him on Discogs more than 2 weeks ago and he still hasnt sent it.

taking the libertees if u ask me man. nearly everything ive bought off their ive had in my hand within 3 days tops.

i bought a copy of Proxima - Critical Layers of him on Discogs more than 2 weeks ago and he still hasnt sent it.

taking the libertees if u ask me man. nearly everything ive bought off their ive had in my hand within 3 days tops.

Me and Riisu have had this problem with him. He does extra's work for films and he's been working away lately, I didnt get aload of my tunes for ages off him which pissed me off. But he come back on radio Monday just gone, so chance's are it'll hopefully be on the way to you.

Me and Riisu have had this problem with him. He does extra's work for films and he's been working away lately, I didnt get aload of my tunes for ages off him which pissed me off. But he come back on radio Monday just gone, so chance's are it'll hopefully be on the way to you.

cheers man, starting to piss me off though, im not very patient lol. im sooo used to all the next day delivery shit that 2 weeks feels LONG man

haha

I used to absolutely love this tune! I always had the title down as pendulum, but never thought it sounded anything like them. BIG tune.

fell in love with this track when i first heard it too (the original not the pendulum remix). been after it for over a year but it's well hard to get. found it once on discogs but the guy wanted £25 for it plus postage! starting to think i should've paid it now just coz i haven't seen it since.

Love this track! Its one of those records that hasn't got any writing it so from time to time when im reminising over my collection, ill put it on wondering what it is and always be pleasently spasticated when it comes on! One for a wedding!

fell in love with this track when i first heard it too (the original not the pendulum remix). been after it for over a year but it's well hard to get. found it once on discogs but the guy wanted £25 for it plus postage! starting to think i should've paid it now just coz i haven't seen it since.

Blimey. Its NOT a Pendulum remix.

Back
Top Bottom