Pendulum - Ransom

DJ Hannibal

Now im not really feeling any of pendulums more recent tunes or anything since tarantula really but this tune (ranson, its on sub focus essential mix) is a absolute stomper it stinks of old school pendulum - does anyone remember "back 2 you" or "tonight"??? absolute classics.

Does anyone have any info on it at all? cause it is like one of the only tunes on the sub focus essential mix that isnt signed to a label

side note: i will be posting a new mix i have recently finished soon, so if you could keep your eyes open and be kind enough to download it and leave feed back it would be much appreciated. much respect for a lot of peoples opinions on this forum

I love it...It might not be getting a release apparently its a demo for their latest album.
If this tune is anything to go by the album looks like it will be a big release and il definatly bag it if ransom is on there!

Im not exactly a pendulum arselicker especially after they went downhill musicwise but I give them credit when its due

Exactly- credit where it is due. i have got mates that wont even listen to it cause its by pendulum. it sounds like a genuine dnb tune. will be gutted if i gotta pay top wack for a wank album just to get the one tune- i hate it when that happens!

Yeah I know people who bias their opinions when they find out who the artist is before they listen to it.
I actually told my mates it was by Spor when I first showed them this tune then when they said how good it was i said it was by pendulum.

out of the bloodsugar sample pack me thinks, this is wot they should have been doing after hold your colour, not a huge tune just a massive improvement on the last 18 months

if they put thier minds to it they could make some fucking sick dnb, production talent is second 2 none really.. they just need a bit of guidance, spor + pendulum colab? or something

better than the last cheesathon they thru out
at least there is no SHITTY singing on it,
and by the way his singing is awful (i wana no hu
keeps tellin him its good)

still not gonna buy it coz they'l only use the money they rape
off us lot to make more cheese in the future.

i'l keep listenin tho if theres anything worth buyin i will get it
but it would have 2 b pretty amazing:twisted:

Back
Top Bottom